RestoreX - pain at plaque during traction

Previous topic - Next topic

Empty1

I recently started using my RestoreX again after several months off (due personal issues/struggles). I am noticing now a fairly severe burning sensation right at the location of my plaque on the right side of my penis, mid-shaft, and it does feel like it's coming from the actual plaque deeper inside, not so much from the surface skin stretching. I was diagnosed in May 2018 so I've got to think I'm been in the stable stage for sometime now, I have felt no pain during erection or otherwise since probably the fall of 2018 or so. This burning feeling during traction though is proving quite painful again, however, and remains so throughout the entire session of stretching. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just part of the game? (I use it about 45 mins to an hour, 3 times a day at the moment).
45, diagnosed May '18. Determined nor a cansidate for Xia Dec '18. 40 bend to R, 20 bend up, indent with hinge effect. Lost about 1.25" length. No girth loss. Probably looking at surgery. Follow up with Dr. Liroff at Henry Ford Hospital Sep 10, 2020.

TonySa

You may be overdoing it.  It's recommended for 30 mins x 2/day
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Mr man

My above brother is right. Your overdoing the sessions/time required. Restorex gives extra tension. It requires max 2 * 30 mins sessions. Any more has no benefit.

Also if your in pain from the moment you start traction and throughout. First thing you should do is stop the sessions. Pain is not part of the process. It's usually a signal to stop.

Take a few days break. Maybe start again from the point in the restorex treatment plan when there was no pain.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.