Progression thread for posterity

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristan74

I dreaded making this post for a while, but I am biting the bullet.
Although it pains me to say these words, I have reached a significant negative milestone in that as of yesterday and today, I am starting to experience significant pain (not just discomfort) when having erections- a sharp, stinging pain that is unlike anything I have felt up to this point.
I masturbated exactly once over the past week on Sunday. Used lots of lube and was gentle, but inflammation occurred and I resolved not to do that again for a while. Continued to check erections with only the bare minimum of touching to hold the penis up for pictures. Was able to hold up erection by flexing the PC muscle, but erection died pretty quickly without holding.
The curve, I am sorry to say, seems slightly worse and the erection definitely feels shorter. Whether that is due to length loss from contraction or psychological damage from the pain, I do not know.
As bad as it is to admit, I hope someone can provide encouragement for eventually having improvement after experiencing a sudden increase in pain, because this is definitely the lowest I've felt in a while.
Late twenties, symptoms started late July. Current status: Confirmed "Mild" case, curvature 20-25 degrees. Significant hourglassing at base

Tristan74

Posting images in the original post didn't let the post go through for some reason so hopefully this works (if no images showing, please ignore and forgive me):
Edit: I did not know resolution would be so big, I will try to reupload ASAP but it's 1 am and I'm exhausted, my apologies.
The pictures are a bit out of order (erect, flaccid, semi-erect). The biggest causes for concern are the bowling-pin curves of plaque to the sides (kind of like the reverse of hourglassing, but trust me, I'm not thrilled lol).
There may also be plaque on the top and bottom, so basically in all directions all over the top half of my dick.
Late twenties, symptoms started late July. Current status: Confirmed "Mild" case, curvature 20-25 degrees. Significant hourglassing at base

Tristan74

Update: Checked in the morning: Erections are slightly less painful (maybe about 20-30% less?) but the curve and pinched sensation of shortening is still there. Not the best. What is most worrying is the plaque on the right side seems to have increased even more.
On the bright side, I called the urologist's office (urologist #2, for those keeping score) and was assured that I would get a callback soon. So hopefully we'll be able to get something done there.
Remember, always be nice to the receptionist/phone operator.

Tristan74

Somewhat better angle this time, but it is unfortunate that the improvement in picture quality comes from the plaque being very noticeable now. (Less curvature in this pic but unfortunately I think it's because the erection is not full rather than improvement. To be honest, I am afraid to try to stimulate myself to full, both because of the additional pain and the psychological fear of seeing an even worse curvature.)
Not gonna lie, feeling pretty low tonight as well.

Stepone

Hey bud,
Do you have any updates?
Curious if you have had improvements or if you sought treatment?
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC