VED recommendations in Canada

Previous topic - Next topic

BendyMcBent

Looking for suggestions on a VED in Canada or US, my preference would be Canada, but keeping my options open. I've read that manual is best? Thanks in advance.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

What do you want it for?
ED and to be used for sex
Peyronies Disease to correct deformity
Both
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

BendyMcBent

I purchased a RestoreX device, but having issues getting it fitted/working. I had measured myself at 4.5", which is within the range suggested, but can't seem to get it working. I was hoping that a VED would help stretch it some, in order to get the device to fit.

Hawk

Keep in mind that vacuum is a vacuum.  Any VED that creates a vacuum does the same thing. If we eliminate automatic ones (which should be avoided) and stick to manual the only differences are

Cost
Durability
Ease of use
Multiple cylinders _ Augusta Medical makes a 3 diameter cylinder model for correcting curve.  It is good but pretty pricey

In my opinion the best, most convenient single cylinder is the Vacurect - It is mid priced, durable, and very convenient to use for sex.  It was, and would be my choice but there are a lot of other choices and it is more preference than one doing more for you than the another one would

Monty

Hi, not sure if you wear a cock ring with traction, but a VED would stretch you long enough, slip on a cock ring then into your traction unit, (may work)
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

BendyMcBent

Quote from: Hawk on August 12, 2020, 01:38:34 PM
Keep in mind that vacuum is a vacuum.  Any VED that creates a vacuum does the same thing. If we eliminate automatic ones (which should be avoided) and stick to manual the only differences are

Cost
Durability
Ease of use
Multiple cylinders _ Augusta Medical makes a 3 diameter cylinder model for correcting curve.  It is good but pretty pricey

In my opinion the best, most convenient single cylinder is the Vacurect - It is mid priced, durable, and very convenient to use for sex.  It was, and would be my choice but there are a lot of other choices and it is more preference than one doing more for you than the another one would

Thank you Hawk for your suggestions and comments, much appreciated.

BendyMcBent

Quote from: Monty on August 12, 2020, 01:50:00 PM
Hi, not sure if you wear a cock ring with traction, but a VED would stretch you long enough, slip on a cock ring then into your traction unit, (may work)

Monty, thanks for the suggestion, I may give the cock ring a try if the VED alone doesn't work.

Hawk

I would be very cautious of doing traction with a cocking and partly erect.  In fact I would NOT try that.  A flaccid penis will stretch a long as an erect penis so a VED and cockrigng should not help.

I would try some gentle but firm manual traction with your hand and some heat such as warm water soak or a heat lamp then see if you can make the device work.  If not you might need to see some instruction on the device because you might be doing something wrong.

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life