Ordering RestoreX at Parcl

Previous topic - Next topic

hasoski

Hola! Have u already ordered RestoreX through Parcl? I did it in March and had problems with the delivery I selected and I'm actually waiting for a refund after being so patient due to Covid 19 crisis (he was so kind but after five months RestoreX has not arrived).

Maybe i would have ask here for any recommended courier in Parcl or someone with experience on and sending RestoreX to the EU. Could you guys recommend me a good delivery at Parcl that would be able to send a RestoreX to my country? (SPAIN) is  

TonySa

Other have used Parci w success, but not sure which countries.  You can searc on the forum for parci and restorex.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Asphyxia

I think im having the same problem, been waiting for restorex to get to them for 2 months now and im not sure if i should ask for refund because they are telling me they are waiting for the delivery, and if i did which courier to choose next
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder