Redness and indentation below glans from Penimaster Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey guys,

I just got myself a PeniMaster Pro to see if traction adds any progress on top of my VED routine. My problem is that the base of the suction cup is tight, creating quite a lot of redness and some indentation just below the glans.

Is this something to be concerned about? Has anyone else had this problem? If so, you got any ideas on how to fix it?

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Are there different size cups?  Would lube or gauze maybe help?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Thanks for your reply! I've tried the different latex inserts with lubrication - gauze could be worth a shot. Seems like I'm a bit too big for the medium size one, as it just makes my glans purple and the skin below it gets red and swollen. I'm too small for the large size one as it keeps falling off every 30 minutes or so.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

If you need a more custom size you might try different size baloons in place of the latex sluice.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.