PMP problem with suction attachment

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMathuna

Hey.

I've been using the PMP for a few months now.

As of just last night, the suction seems to be weaker. If I try to maintain higher tension levels with the rods, my penis just slips out of the suction cap.

I tried it with a new sluice, and it still happened, so it's not that.

Somehow a little bit of air is getting out of the vacuum (I think it's happening where the little cap screws onto the end of the vacuum head where the head attaches to the rest of the device).

Anyone have trouble with this? Have any ideas for a fix. I've been keeping on with PMP pretty consistently and I don't want to lose my groove.

*Sometimes, I would twist the screw cap a little tighter after administering the suction just to make extra sure no air could get out, and this seemed to work fine. But now, if I twist the screwcap to far, it lets the air out. I don't know if I've warped the plastic or what. There's also this little puck shaped piece of plastic that rests inside the screw cap. If you take this piece of plastic out, you can't get a vacuum seal. I've still got the piece in, but I wonder if I've damaged it somehow?

**sorry if the terminology I'm using to describe the various parts of the PMP isn't clear.
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

MacMathuna

Now I'm pretty sure the issue is the tiny puck-shaped piece of plastic that sits inside the screw cap at the end of the vacuum head.

This tiny, puck-shaped piece presses against the end of the screw and seals the hole at the end of the screw.

I tried to fix the issue by stuffing some electrical tape behind the puck-shaped piece, so it would sit snugger against the head of the screw. So, I first had to get the puck out with a paperclip. In doing so, I believe I damaged the puck piece further so that it's surface isn't flat enough to create a tight seal against the tip of the screw. And now the suction with the PMP is even weaker!
Also, the suction is strong when I'm applying the vacuum via the hand pump, but when I remove the hand pump, the suction immediately dissipates, even though the screw cap is screwed all the way on. Because of this I am sure that the issue is with some part of the screw / screwcap. But I'm pretty sure it's the tiny piece of plastic not sitting flat enough against the end of the screwcap.

SO... I think I've figured out what the issue is, but I've also made it worse, and I have no idea how to fix this other beyond buying another vaccuum head entirely, but that's mad expensive.
27 yr/o
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

MacMathuna

I guess there's a warranty, but you have to send the device in and I don't want to miss several weeks of traction.

Also, it seems that they don't cover normal wear and tear, which like, what else is a warranty for?
27 yr/o
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation