The VERY BEST VED device August 2020 (Uk accessible)

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereYou

Hi again,

I know this has been posted before, i'm just making sure there has not been any updates to better devices etc since last posts on this.

I am in the market for a VED device and price is not a problem, I am willing to pay more for a device that is safer etc.

I am uk based. It seems the most recommended devices here are either the SOMAerect /SOMAcorrect XTRA / SOMAcorrect.

- Which one is the very best/safest etc?

- Whats the difference between SOMAcorrect XTRA and just SOMAcorrect? (I'm willing to pay the extra even if XTRA is 0.1% better).

- From what i've read, it's best to get Manual version as opposed to battery so you can control the pump, correct?

(i'm actually REALLY worried about using one, it seems injuries happen quite easily, is there ways to 100% prevent any further injuries/worsening of peyronies?
The thing is i have a mild form of Pey, i have a very small thickening on the left cavernosum, I get ED which is my biggest problem and left cavernosum seems to be thinner than the right, but apart from that i only get more prominent curvature when semi erect or penis is turtling etc, only get a slight curve when erect which is no issue at all and all seems to be pretty stabilised now and is not worsening. SO i don't want to make a mild case worse than what it is but would be great to fill in some of the areas that have gone thinner and improve erection quality).

TonySa

To prevent injury never overpump.  If any discomfort, release some pressure.  Manual is the way to go so you can control the pressure at all times and adjust accordingly.  The difference between the two may be the number of cylinders?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

Hi, i use the Somacorrect and the Somaerect, the difference, with the Somacorrect you get 3 sizes of cylinders (4.5 inch to 7 inch of girth), with the Somaerect you get one XL cylinder  girth of 7.8 inch.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13726.0.html

link to my VEDs.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

Get the three cylinder unless your penis is suoersized.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

HeyThereYou

Quote from: Monty on August 10, 2020, 04:12:25 AM
Hi, i use the Somacorrect and the Somaerect, the difference, with the Somacorrect you get 3 sizes of cylinders (4.5 inch to 7 inch of girth), with the Somaerect you get one XL cylinder  girth of 7.8 inch.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13726.0.html

link to my VEDs.

So seems the difference is just size then. Think i'm going to go for the SOMAcorrect then for £209, and i'm right to assume that you mean the SOMAcorrect XTRA is just larger cylinder sizes?

I've been told also that it's possible to get this on the NHS, any tips on how i can get this Monty?  

Monty

Hi, i got both my units on the NHS, nearly £500 worth, free cos i'm over 60, i also get my cock rings and tubes of gel on the NHS again all free.
I got mine through my Uro she gave me a prescription to take to docs, she then wrote out a NHS scrip to take to chemist, think it was about 3 months between the units, had to get the Somaerect due to my girth.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

HeyThereYou

Quote from: Monty on August 12, 2020, 03:40:52 AM
Hi, i got both my units on the NHS, nearly £500 worth, free cos i'm over 60, i also get my cock rings and tubes of gel on the NHS again all free.
I got mine through my Uro she gave me a prescription to take to docs, she then wrote out a NHS scrip to take to chemist, think it was about 3 months between the units, had to get the Somaerect due to my girth.

Monty, what about the difference between SOMAcorrect XTRA: https://www.mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/men/erectile-penile-health/erectile-dysfunction-management-penile-rehabilitation/somacorrect-xtra/

and just SOMAcorrect: https://www.mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/men/erectile-penile-health/penile-curvature/somacorrect/

? I don't mind paying the extra if it's a  bit better?  

Monty

Hi, as far as i can see the Xtra has a selection of cock rings, that can be useful selecting the correct size.

HeyThereYou

Quote from: Monty on August 12, 2020, 08:26:04 AM
Hi, as far as i can see the Xtra has a selection of cock rings, that can be useful selecting the correct size.

Ohh i just spoke to them over the phone and they said theXTRA comes with rings and normal one does not.

I was not planning on using the rings anyway as i think they are to keep on while having sex right?

Do you think the both are basically the exact same except one has the rings and one does it and i can still use the XTRA device as normal just have the choice to use rings if need be?  

Monty

well the extra is £40 more, do you need them rings, if not go for the "correct" unit and buy some nice lube gel.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13844.0.html

link to me with cock ring on.