Interesting story but I still need advice..

Previous topic - Next topic

James1

Hi everyone!
My name is James.
Hope you guys are doing well.

So I notice that I have a curve penis before one year and a half. I have a slight curve to the right ( not noticeable) and 20 upward curves. My curvature of the peins got reduced from 25 degrees to 20 degrees by its own without using anything. Then I decided to make an appointment and see a doctor. When the doctor finishes the checkup he told me your situation is not bad at all, and you don't have to be worry he told me xiaflex won't work for my case. He recommended me to buy a phallosan traction device to straighten the peins.

I believe my curve got reduced because I stopped masturbating for a long time.

I forget to mention sometimes I got some pain and I use Ibuprofen and it helps me to get rid of the pain!

Questions :

Is my situation bad?

What do you guys recommend in my case? What to use

Thanks

TonySa

Hello, how old are you and have you always had a curve?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

James1

I am 27 Now.

No not always. I have it before 1 year and half due to masturb..

Hawk

A 20 degree upward curve if it is natural or been with you since your early teens is nothing to be concerned with since upward natural curves are not uncommon.

if you actually have a diagnosis of Peyronies Disease and this developed after you matured out of puberty then that likely requires some response on your part.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life