Is it possible to get stuck in VED?

Previous topic - Next topic

restoringdthrowaway

I keep getting aroused while in the ved and it takes forever to deflate and lose the erection.
Is it possible to get stuck in the VED?
Maybe if not using enough lube? Or will it always deflate eventually?
Are there any other risks of getting fully erect from arousal in a VED?

Thanks
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

projectpd

it can get stuck if you use a seal that is very elastic and tight, like the TPE fleshlight style ones. if it doesn't have enough material outside of the tube to get a good grip on to pull out of the tube you might have to pry it with something , then you can just stretch it with your hands to get off.  i guess a blunt object like a lollipop stick or such would be preferable for that.. with any other nonmedical seal you should be able to just  grab and pull it out of the tube, then stretch it off.  I know the erecaid has a hard seal that can't be stretched, somacorrect looks similar.. is that what you are using.?
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

restoringdthrowaway

Quote from: projectpd on August 02, 2020, 03:46:40 PM
it can get stuck if you use a seal that is very elastic and tight, like the TPE fleshlight style ones. if it doesn't have enough material outside of the tube to get a good grip on to pull out of the tube you might have to pry it with something , then you can just stretch it with your hands to get off.  i guess a blunt object like a lollipop stick or such would be preferable for that.. with any other nonmedical seal you should be able to just  grab and pull it out of the tube, then stretch it off.  I know the erecaid has a hard seal that can't be stretched, somacorrect looks similar.. is that what you are using.?
I'm not sure what you mean, I'm using the Somacorrect but I plan on trying this accessory to prevent the scrotum being pulled in: https://www.vvimedical.com/encore-body-shield.html
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

Monty

Hi, sounds like you need to use a cylinder with more girth/diameter.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13726.0.html

this link will show you what happened to me when i got too tight in tube, scroll down to 2nd photo.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

projectpd

yes so the ring was trapping the blood, even with no vacuum, and the design means you couldn't just pull it off easily like with an elastic one (like a cock ring) yet we read that the nonmedical devices are the ones that are not safe... maybe best not to use the ring in those devices if you are prone to this, so the seal is made purely with the tube ? or use it but with a wider tube and using a nonmedical silicone type seal.

the other issue is a separate issue. It's only £5 I suppose but I can't really picture it working.  if you have any old piece of rubbery sheet material you could make something like it to try it out?

Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Monty

Hi you can't use the unit without the seal, but it is a design fault on the Soma 3 cylinder, the same seal is used for 'B & C' cylinder but with the 'C' on its own the seal leaves a step which coursed my problem, the way round it for me was to get the XL cylinder, this works a treat.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

restoringdthrowaway

Quote from: Monty on August 03, 2020, 04:50:55 AM
Hi, sounds like you need to use a cylinder with more girth/diameter.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13726.0.html

this link will show you what happened to me when i got too tight in tube, scroll down to 2nd photo.
So you think I should use the B cylinder instead of A but keep using the smallest rubber insert?

Monty

Hi, yes take out the small rubber seal and use the bigger seal for 'B & C' tubes.

restoringdthrowaway

Quote from: Monty on August 03, 2020, 09:44:29 AM
Hi, yes take out the small rubber seal and use the bigger seal for 'B & C' tubes.
I don't think that will work as I already struggle to create a seal using the smallest rubber insert. Would switching to the B cylinder help me not get stuck even if I continue to use the smallest rubber seal?

Monty

I would not advise you to use the small seal in the 'B & C' tubes. you should beable to get a seal with the larger seal.