Is restorex any good?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr man

Hello,

I recently acquired a Restorex device. While waiting for the delivery. (8 weeks). I used the andropeyronie device. My curvature has reduced from 30 degrees to 25 degrees. Also, 2 of my 4 lumps have reduced in size from pea to a grain if rice.

Restorex is supposed to be a far superior device, but with these excellent results. Am reluctant to give up using my andropeyronie.

Can anyone who owns the Restorex tell me if it's worth transfering my treatment? Is Restorex as good as the manufacturers claim it to be?

Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

doobie3

Fantastic improvement! I'd say if andropeyronie works for you then keep at it. Why experiment? Restorex did help me make a similar improvement as you though, I think it was useful.
22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

Mr man

That's great news. Always uplifting to read others are combating this disease.

Am inclined to agree with you. Might continue with what is giving succes.

Just 1 question about restorex. The opposing bend is not directly behind my bend. I have adjusted it fully. Is it still effective?
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

doobie3

I guess the biggest benefit might be the time required for restorex.

As for your question, I asked this to the customer service rep and also looked at the guide they provide with the device. It said that if the curvature is further back that the point of bending it is still acceptable. According to the booklet that comes with the device: "curvatures that were closer to the body responded just as well as those  that were directly over the point of bending." I recall reading a figure of 11 (13) degrees of improvement  for this sort of case.

I think you'll still get benefits, just how much as compared to having the restorex bend exactly where your curvature is, I guess its just a wait and see thing?

EDIT: The improvement was actually 13 degrees in this case, Link to study:
https://www.restorex.com/clinical-results/restorex-for-Peyronies Disease-6-month-data/
22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device