Andropeyronie advices?

Previous topic - Next topic

azreq02

Hello, my name is Alexander, I am new in the group, I am 18 years old and I have a congenital curvature, I bought the andropeyronie 4 days ago (I couldn't afford another model), I was trying it and it is torture, my glans gets cold after 30 minutes of using it, I would like to know if I can make a modification to make it more comfortable
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

If this is the type that creates the stretch by a noose or strap below the glans (vs a suction cup to the glans)?  If so, you will have to take breaks every 30 minutes to reoxygenate your glans.
How much curve do you have and in which direction, upper?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Mr man

Quote from: TonySa on August 01, 2020, 02:34:56 PM
If this is the type that creates the stretch by a noose or strap below the glans (vs a suction cup to the glans)?  If so, you will have to take breaks every 30 minutes to reoxygenate your glans.
How much curve do you have and in which direction, upper?

Hello, I have the andropeyronie. Am in week 8 of treatment. I have Peyronie's. Curvature has reduced from 30 degrees to 25 degrees. Am wearing it total 6 hours a.day. at 1 hour intervals. It's ok for your glans to get cold. Just make sure you remove it every hour or so for 30 mins. To allow circulation to flow.

Yes. There is a little trick you can do to make more comftable to wear. Buy a small washing up sponge. (Pack of 10 cost £1.) Peel of the course bit and discard. Cut the rectangular sponge in half to make 2 squares. When strapping down the penis. Place a square sponge between your penis and device. To be clear. Place it beneath your glans. Not beween the glans and strap. This prevents skin from getting caught in the strap retaining holes and gives excellent comfort.

Also, keep the nuts loose. Allowing gravity to weigh down the device. Do not wear underwear. Wear 100 cotton boggy trousers. With a loose shirt over the top. (If possible). To disguise the bulge.

If the straps keep coming off. Pvt message me. I have a little trick for that too.

It's not the easiest device to work with, but it has given me good results.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.