Etiology of Peyronie

Previous topic - Next topic

Madorno

Etiology of Peyronie

The trauma that causes Peyronie's disease is of congenital origin. And it can only be solved through psychological treatment, but it is necessary to find out what triggered the mechanism of fibrosis (psychological trigger), which is nothing more than a blockage to pleasure. It's no use taking medicine before solving the trauma.

smashin

You think it has some sort of psychological cause?

I would be interested to see if anyone on here suffered any form of psychological problem / destruction before the peyronies symptoms came up?

Crazy subject yes, just wondering if anyone had any sexual or psychological issues before peyronies turned up?

TonySa

Sure some guys are bound to have that, but it's not THE cause of Peyronie's.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Madorno

(You think it has some sort of psychological cause?)

After 36 years of suffering from this "crap", yes, now I'm sure!

Graggaxy

PSYCHOLOGICAL CAUSE? HOW??!?!!? omg
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

bustedchubb

I certainly did have a serious physiological issue right before it started.   I had routine filling / cavity dental work done on 11/5/2019.   It was a molar and got inflamed and turned into irreversible pulpitis.  My Dentist re-did the filling on 11/20 and prescribed a 6 day prednisone pack to help settle it down.  For whatever reason, pain, worry about having a root canal (I WAS TERRIFIED) I didnt sleep for 7 days straight.  Finally had the emergency root canal done on 12/5, and was able to sleep 12/6 on.  The dent and major flaccid pain started on 12/13.  Coincidence?  Hard to say, but I was seriously stressed like I hadn't been in my whole life due to the lack of sleep and the needless worry about a root canal.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Tortão Pra Direita

Mental disorders are so common nowadays that you will find lot of guys that had some kind of problem before having Peyronie. It doesn't mean it caused.

I think it can be triggered by some kind of psychosomatic problem. But it doesn't mean all the cases were caused by psychological issues.

If you think yours were caused by a mental disorder, then you should tackle it concomitantly to your peyronie treatment. One doesn't exclude another.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

20yo

well i did get peyronie's in possible the most stressful moment of my life...
i wasn't sleeping and wasn't eating and was extremely in distress, almost insane
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship