Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corporal Fibrosis  (Read 231 times)

Logarn

• Voting Member
Corporal Fibrosis
« on: July 31, 2020, 12:38:59 AM »

Hello, not sure if this is the right forum topic to post this in but wanted to check and see if anyone has dealt with Corporal fibrosis rather than Peyronies.  It appears I probably don't have peyronies after a recent flaccid injury but I am wondering if maybe I could have corporal fibrosis?  What was your timeline of symptoms?  Did you have pain with erections early on?  What kind of imaging did you have done (MRI, Ultrasound?)  and how long did you get it performed after injury?  Any info would be greatly appreciated so I can see if that is maybe what I have and if I should bring the info to the appropriate type of doctor?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to PM me if you would prefer

TonySa

• Think Tank
Re: Corporal Fibrosis
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 01:14:20 AM »

Why are you concerned...what symptoms are you having?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Logarn

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 04:06:44 PM »

No symptoms at the moment but had an injury incident that scared me a few weeks ago and I am obsessing it could have damaged me.  No evidence of peyronie's but my mind has "moved the goalposts back" so to speak and my mind is worrying that my case is deeper in the corporal cavernosa where it can't be felt and maybe symptoms are more vague.  Just thought maybe someone here has had that condition and could fill me in on their experiences/symptoms

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 05:50:15 PM »

Flaccid injuries resulting in Peyronie’s of any type is rare as pressure is so much less in the flaccid penis than when erect.  If you want to do something, I’d take objective measurements as described in the survival guide here and recheck in two months.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Logarn

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 01:31:02 PM »

Flaccid injuries resulting in Peyronie’s of any type is rare as pressure is so much less in the flaccid penis than when erect.  If you want to do something, I’d take objective measurements as described in the survival guide here and recheck in two months.

When you say flaccid injuries are unlikely to cause peyronie's of any type does that include corporal fibrosis?  I'm still learning the terminology.

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 02:28:04 PM »

Yes.

Logarn

• Voting Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 04:02:00 PM »

TonySa,

Ok, I am going to take your advice and just try to forget about it and keep an eye out every once in a while. Do you know if Corporal Fibrosis would also have pain during erection like peyronies would? Sorry to ask so many questions about this but their isn't a lot of info about it online with symptoms, causes, etc so I don't know where else to go

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 11:34:45 PM »

It’s still Peyronie’s but just diffuse instead of centralized into a plaque.  Yes, you could have pain.

Logarn

• Voting Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2020, 06:49:39 PM »

It’s still Peyronie’s but just diffuse instead of centralized into a plaque.  Yes, you could have pain.

Oh ok, so basically peyronie's but in the erectile tissue instead of on the tunica?  Maybe that's why it is hard to find info if it is considered a different manifestation of the same issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up