It's the not knowing ..

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabby

A few months have passed but symptoms still remain.  I'm still waiting to be referred to a urologist and the covid19 hasn't helped things . I initially panicked and thought I had a curve but its more of a lean,my penis leans to the left . This has been going on for about 4 months now and the lean/curve hasn't got any worse. I do still however have pain most days especially when semi erect and getting an erection and pain when flacid aswell. My penis looks shrivelled alot of the time and also after masturbation I'm getting alot of redness or maybe mild bruising on the shaft skin even though I'm being gentle . Even if I dont masturbate for maybe a week I still get these marks from night time erections it seems. I had sex last week for the first time since this is all started and zero pain during intercourse etc but the next few days after my penis felt beat up. Inititially the pain started 4 months ago on the right side of my glans and now sometimes middle of the shaft and on the right side at the base . I'm pulling my hair out I dont have a severe curve like some but I seem to have very similar symptoms is this pre peyronies ? The pain varies sometimes its sharp, dull or throbbing anybody have similar? I've been reading alot about the pelvic floor and I'm still none the wiser. Anybody going through similar? I've been taking arginine, coq10, vit e , l carnitine the usual self help protocol.
39 been noticing pain and curvature to the left and maybe a little upwards for around 6 months. Pain is most days now . Taking vitamin e and arginine daily.

fighter4peace

I'm going through the same thing, but maybe going on 8 months. I have redness in the skin in one spot that comes and goes. It only appears when it is at its most recoiled state, but it's consistent. I'm thinking it's most likely vascular—either an unresolved clot beneath the skin, or busted capillaries within the skin.  I also have various sensations of pain from glans to base as you're describing (possibly pre-peyronies). Is your pain all the time? Or do you have periods where there is absence of pain? Also is it pressure-oriented? Or does the pain onset seemingly at random?

From all my online information gathering, my unprofessional opinion of your leaning issues—as opposed to curving on the shaft—is it could be something related to the PSL (connecting ligament at the base.) If so, corrective surgery for a tear in the PSL seems like a better treatment prognosis than most severe Peyronies cases.

Also, I can't tell a guy to lay off the sex, but it might be a good thing in the long run until you see a urologist. Plus if you tell the doctor you're still able to perform without much pain, he might be less likely to order imaging/tests. Such a terrible time to have medical problems, I am having covid waiting-time issues as well. Good luck man.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Cabby

My redness isn't consistent and neither is the pain it comes and goes. I'd say most days I'm in a little discomfort even if only for a few seconds here and there. The pain was originally always in my glans and I thought I was being too rough with myself but it spread to the base and sometimes middle of shaft. I've had hernia surgery and the mesh is on the left side of my pelvic wall so this could be something to do with the leftward lean but that was over 2 years ago I had the surgery. The pain isn't pressure orientated but last night I was laying on the sofa and I felt pressure in my glans as if i was laying awkward on my penis or something but i wasnt. I had sex for the first time a few weeks ago i got lucky . Sex was fine zero pain but was a bit tender and sore for a few days after . All this talk of pre peyronies symptoms is what's scaring me it's the not knowing. My penis seems to curve when semi erect. Every day seems to be different pain and symptoms it's crazy. Hope you get your issues resolved soon let me know what the urologist says if you get an appointment before me!  
39 been noticing pain and curvature to the left and maybe a little upwards for around 6 months. Pain is most days now . Taking vitamin e and arginine daily.