I think my girth is too small for the SOMACorrect A cylinder

Previous topic - Next topic

restoringdthrowaway

My scrotum is pulled into the cylinder and I believe this is the cause of an intense pressure I get at the base of my penis on the underside where my urethra is. I'm using the 2 inserts that come with it for smaller penises and I still think it must be too large. My pubes were trimmed very tightly and I used a lot of lube so I don't think they are the issue.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Is there a third smaller insert that I can buy somewhere?
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

Monty

Hi try and keep your scrotum dry free from lube gel, press the pump end of your VED into your pelvic fat, the slowly start to pump no more than 3 pumps then hold for 5 seconds, if ok 3 more pumps, build up slowly see how it goes.

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

RandyPE

Monty is correct.  Make sure the contact with the cylinder and your pubes/fat pad is tight, and that should keep your scrotum from being sucked in.  After a few successful tries it won't be as big an issue, but the first couple times you should see the indentation of the cylinder with an "O" around your penis base after you're done pumping. That will keep the boys out, where they belong.
Good luck and happy pumping.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

restoringdthrowaway

Am I not supposed to put a lot of lube on the outer part of the ring of the cylinder to help create a seal? If I do that then that lube gets onto my scrotum. I also don't have much of a fat pat as I am very thin so maybe that is negatively affecting me. Also, given that it's the bottom of my scrotum getting pulled in, would holding the ved higher help? I'm currently holding it downwards maybe 45 degrees to avoid causing damage to my injury site which is on the bottom left.
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

Monty

try holding you cylinder at 90 deg like i do, and keep gel away from end of ring, i gel the inside of cylinder and penis.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

RandyPE

Do whatever you need to make this work for you, Restoring...  If you can get a good seal without the lube around the outer ring then do that for sure.  It helps in some to create that seal, but if you're lean you probably don't need that.  And try pulling your sack down as low and out of the way as you can.  Just some distance between the boys and the tube might make some difference.  There are also rings you can insert into the tube that have an opening for your penis but may keep the balls out.  (This one is called a body shield.)

A quick Google search found this - it's from the UK but was just the first link I clicked on.

https://www.vvimedical.com/encore-body-shield.html

Keep working it, amigo.  You'll get it!  And keep asking for help.

Randy
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

projectpd

the non-medical pumps I can see all make a seal by means of a stretchy, usually silicone, sleeve or donut which the penis has to push through slightly, expanding it. The seal is then made against the side of the penis, not against your belly or scrotum. Then it doesn't have to be kept at 90 degrees. The issue can still happen mind you, but I think it's a more secure approach. I guess there is a tiny area at the base where you are not benefiting from the negative pressure.  It may help to enter the device when partly erect. Definitely no lube or moisture should get near the scrotum . maybe try a strap ("cock strap")or band round the scrotum to help keep it out of the way. Once it starts to go wrong you sort of have to give up and try again.

if that approach would be better for you, separate sleeves are just a few $ on ebay or aliexpress, but I think most of them would be too wide to fit that cylinder, 8cm is typical..  however, again for a $ or few you can also individually get the much narrower silicone tubes intended for the vacuum based stretcher gadgets, I am sure one of those should work as a sleeve, or two if more constriction was needed.  maybe if trying out one of those stretcher kits anyway, nothing to lose. ?
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%