Which device for my double curvature ?

Previous topic - Next topic

entpazent

Hello, I am 21 and always had a penis with a double bend, I don't know if it is peyronie's disease or just curvature from excessive masturbation...
I am thinking of buying a traction device (andro peyronie or x4 labs).
My penis flaccid is 7cm and erect it is 15cm, I believe some is lost in the curvature... the circumference is 14cm.
Here are some photos, please give me your thoughts https://imgur.com/a/yFZDLQZ

Which extender should I buy ? Andro peyronie, x4 labs, sizegenetics ? For 150-200$ max...
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

I have the andropeyronie. i wouldn't recommend it, because you have remove/fit it several times a day. Due to the strap fitting stops circulation. That's visiting the toilet about 5-6 times during working hours. (Requires wearing for 6 to 9 hours daily).

Many people are going for the new restorex. It bends in the opposite direction of the curve you have. Theoretically, you could adjust it to accommodate both your curves. Its a 6 month course. That's 6 month for one curve then 6 month for the other curve. Perhaps someone who owns one could enlighten you?

My personal thoughts are the penismaster pro might be good for you? It users a suction cup that fits neatly around the glans/head. Physics says it will gently work both your curves. People on here say it's wearable for 3 hours before requireing a break.

Your pic looks like a normal penis. It has curves. That's normal. Mine is a sharp bend. If your not in pain while having sex. Just leave it. It's a normal looking tool. With above average size.

Sorry... Missed your budget. If the curves is really troublesome. Take my advice. Save up and buy a device that does not use a strap to work.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

entpazent

Thanks for the quick answer... which other device are you talking about ? Ones that do not require a strap to work. And should I just buy a regular penis extender instead of peyronie extenders ? What's the difference?
Is there any way my bends will be worse ?

TonySa

If you've always had these, it's cogenital.  That's very normal and should serve you quite well.  Traction will do nothing for a cogenital curves and do not lengthen normal penis Ed (only those that lost length due to Peyronie's plaques)
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

entpazent

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

entpazent

Yes but I'd like to make it become straighter and if possible even thicker and longer, will those extenders work? Even a little bit ?
Or will they worsen my situation  

TonySa

No, they do nothing for a penis unless you've lost length or girth due  to Peyronie's.  You have a great penis guy and just need to become confident.  It looks like it's thicker than average which really pleases partners!

entpazent

Thanks for your support, I am lacking confidence because of this as you can tell and I'm quite afraid to show to a partner... I will take your advise and become more confident...

TonySa

Mr man

Quote from: entpazent on July 27, 2020, 08:59:53 AM
Thanks for the quick answer... which other device are you talking about ? Ones that do not require a strap to work. And should I just buy a regular penis extender instead of peyronie extenders ? What's the difference?
Is there any way my bends will be worse ?

Penismaster Pro uses a suction cup. It's comftable. Also esl40 has a suction cup. its inexpensive. Check if they still deliver during covid. Also,  phallosan Forte is good. Also try looking at totalmanshop.com . There the new kid in the block. Only Restorex is designed specifically for bends.

BUT you do not need to buy a device specifically designed for curvature. You just need something that gives stretch/traction.

As long as you are sensible. I.e remove the device if there is pain. Rest days if you have an injury. Before continuing traction. Not overdoing it. Etc. You will have no problems with the curve getting worse. It will only get better.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Mr man

Yes... I completely agree with the previous guy your conversing with. You have a great looking penis. Honestly, if it were mine. I would be extremely happy. Don't mess with it. Enjoy it. Am sure your partner will too.

TonySa

Caution, ESL site is up but apparently he died and shipments are not going out.