[PHOTOS] do I have PEYRONIE’S disease ?

Previous topic - Next topic

entpazent

Hello, I am 21 and always had a penis with a double bend, I don't know if it is peyronie's disease or just curvature from excessive masturbation...
I am thinking of buying a traction device (andro peyronie or x4 labs).
My penis flaccid is 7cm and erect it is 15cm, I believe some is lost in the curvature... the circumference is 14cm.
Here are some photos, please give me your thoughts https://imgur.com/a/yFZDLQZ
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Cabby

If you've always had it and its not causing any pain then it's perfectly normal.
39 been noticing pain and curvature to the left and maybe a little upwards for around 6 months. Pain is most days now . Taking vitamin e and arginine daily.

entpazent

Thanks for your answer... is there anything I can do to increase my size (length and girth)? Will traction devices work ?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Paolo

The average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis.

If you masturbate often then consider lube and fleshlight device or Tenga egg  :)
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

Nothing helps to grow ones natural sized penis, only if size or length has been lost can it sometimes be regained w traction and such.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.