Has anyone used this device before?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixnine

It seems fairly comfortable. In comparison...

C$ 44.39  36%OFF | Penis Extender Enlarger Stretcher Male Enhancement Enlarger Tension Device ,70mm 6 month Auto phallosan proextender
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Bfi8D4Zl

Anyone know anything about this style? Anything to watch out for? Thoughts?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Sixnine

This thing is awesome if your un-circumcised. And comfortable, I'd use it even for manual traction just to make the holding easier. Someone else should try it too. Lots of people un-circumcised looking for something that works. This thing seems a breeze. Few minutes of tinkering to figure it out, and it grabs the head plus and inch of shaft. So probably can't have the bend near the top. If anyone else tries it and can't figure it out, PM me I guess. But it's pretty simple. 0 instructions though .

RandyPE

I used one of those from AliExpress - it's a knock-off of a very old Phallosan Forte model, and at least for me, "you get what you pay for."  The quality was such that it broke after just a few sessions. BUT I liked the idea and wound up buying one from JelqToGain – Natural Penis Enlargement that works for cut and uncut penises.  They ship from the UK, and the developer of that particular model is very Peyronies Disease friendly. His site includes pics and videos of him using it and explaining it, and he is great at answering emails.

So yes, Sixnine - that is a great form of traction.

The newer ones are better quality and less cumbersome, and the jelqtogain one can actually be worn under your regular clothes so you can wear it longer at a time.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

TonySa

Just be sure to ignore any of their jelquing exercises as they can trigger Peyronie's and ED.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Sixnine

Quote from: RandyPE on July 31, 2020, 03:09:34 PM
I used one of those from AliExpress - it's a knock-off of a very old Phallosan Forte model, and at least for me, "you get what you pay for."  The quality was such that it broke after just a few sessions. BUT I liked the idea and wound up buying one from JelqToGain – Natural Penis Enlargement that works for cut and uncut penises.  They ship from the UK, and the developer of that particular model is very Peyronies Disease friendly. His site includes pics and videos of him using it and explaining it, and he is great at answering emails.

So yes, Sixnine - that is a great form of traction.

The newer ones are better quality and less cumbersome, and the jelqtogain one can actually be worn under your regular clothes so you can wear it longer at a time.

Thanks for the reply. That's very helpful
I'll probably get one of those at some point.