Restorex Info

Previous topic - Next topic

DarrenBent

Hi,

Does anyone who has a Restorex know how large and what weight the package it arrived in was? Trying to work out the details for a Parcl delivery.

Also, what were your results and was it worth it?

Thanks!  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

12inch by 12 inch by 8 inch. 571grams. Kind if wish I bought penismaster Pro. The opposing bend in restorex doesn't reach my bend. It's 3.5 inch from the tip of my penis. Any more then 2.8 inch. Restorex won't help any more then any other traction device. Imho.

It's a little bit pricey. Not had it long enough to give a thorough review.  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Pfract

Hey Mr man. Are you implying that it doesn't bend right where your curve is? If this is the case, it doesn't need to bend right at the exact point. Dr Landon trost mentions that on one of the videos.  

TonySa

Even if it doesn't reach your curve, it has more tension than other devices and can be worn for less time.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

DarrenBent

Quote from: Mr man on August 02, 2020, 01:59:04 PM
12inch by 12 inch by 8 inch. 571grams. Kind if wish I bought penismaster Pro. The opposing bend in restorex doesn't reach my bend. It's 3.5 inch from the tip of my penis. Any more then 2.8 inch. Restorex won't help any more then any other traction device. Imho.

It's a little bit pricey. Not had it long enough to give a thorough review.

Jesus, that's a massive box for what it is. Fed Ex are going absolutely have my trousers down.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions