Restorex Glans clamp sideways or flat?

Previous topic - Next topic

t.l

I have looked around the forum but haven't been able to find an answer to this question:

Does the glans (head) always no matter what sit flat in the clamp? Or if you are stretching to the left, or to the right, does the glans go into the clamp "sideways"?

In other words, when you are doing your stretching no matter in what direction, does the top of the head of the penis always orient itself with the blue part of the clamp, or if you are stretching sideways, is the side of the head of the penis oriented with the blue part of the clamp?

Thank you so much, I hope this is understood.

t.l.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RandyPE

Good question. I have the same one.  Ordered my RestoreX and it will be here in 2 weeks.  I'll follow for the answer.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

doobie3

i'd assume if you have a right or leftward bend.. you would not clamp it flat... rather on the side. This would especially be the case when you are going for a counterbend?  
22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

TonySa

No, you clamp it flat and then apply the stretch.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

doobie3

@TonySa

Yeah I see that... when you're stretching straight then you can clamp it normally. But what about when you have to go into the angles position?
22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

TonySa

Well, I'd email restorex.  It probably work regardless as it's the stretching to the body of the penis that is key.  I suspect they'll indicate g Di I what is most comfortable.  

t.l

Hey guys so an update,

I called restorex and in the case of correcting a left lean (my situation), you actually clamp the head of the penis on the sides. In other words, you never "twist" it, you always want the "top" or the anterior side of the glans to always be facing anteriorly, or upward, even if you're bending to the right. This means that it does not sit flat in the clamp, but rather sideways, when you are doing the bending stretches. Obviously it sits flat in the clamp for the straight forward stretches.

Thanks for the contributions and information everyone.

t.l.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions