Peyronie/Pelvic Floor? Pls help

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamsadd

Hi everyone, I'm 16 years old and I started noticing some potential problems. I wanna start by saying I have a hard bump in the middle of my shaft on the right side of my penis, the best I could describe is as like a half ring that appears more pronounced when I'm erect / returning to flaccid. My penis also has a mild curve to the left (I'd say less than 10 deg, flaccid & erect, I don't really think it's worse when I'm erect but it's hard for me to tell; I think sometimes it's better when I'm erect and I've had no problems with ED), though I'm scared it has been getting worse. I can remember having this bump and curve for as far as a year back, I can't really remember before that. I started thinking the curve was getting worse when I got irritation and started getting clear discharge (Hopefully unrelated, went to doctors and have no infection; no longer getting irritation but still getting discharge). I think it could possibly be a pelvic floor issue as I heard that can affect curvature, and when I try pooping I get some hour glassing in the lower base of the penis and then it will go away. Also it's hard for me to not pee when I poop which I don't think was really a problem before? Idrk.  I also think it's important I say some things about me: I recently got diagnosed with mild c type scoliosis in the middle of my back (15 deg), I have OCD & extreme anxiety and I have been horribly stressed out about this for the past month, I just got put on Wellbutrin & Buspar which I hope will help, & I had doctor look at it though he didn't look very well and my penis was really shrunk down b/c of nervousness I suppose, I have a urologist appointment in 3 months which is the closest they can get me in with multiple referrals. Could anyone help me out or give me some advice perhaps? I'm honestly just really scared about my future and I feel hopelessly depressed.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

ladman123

Hi

I have had a similar issue re finding out whether i have a plevic floor issue. I have found over the past week or so that buying a support for my tailbone and back while sitting has been a huge help FYI.

Also, look into breathing exercises to relax the pelvic floor and see if it helps.  

Iamsadd

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it & I'll definitely look into that. Would you mind posting a link to the support you bought if you could?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions