How to prevent peyronie?

Previous topic - Next topic

soxora

Some science articles say that men with congenital curvatures are more likely to have injury, trauma in the penis, and it can develop to peyronie. Did anyone here experienced this? How can I prevent this? Just avoiding rough sex/masturbation?

Im prolly wrong, but peyronie seems like a silent killer. People report painless, not feeling scar tissue/plaque. So how do i prepare myself against something i cant feel?

Any tips on diet? Exercises? Anything  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Most importantly always be 90+% erect before using your penis.  If anything is uncomfortable back off.  Avoid person on top bouncing up and down on your dick as if it slips out it can be crushed.  That and you will be fine!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

soxora

Thanks for the input Tony, i didnt see It.

Yeah, full erection is really important to prevent. About manual stretching, do you believe its healthy to non-peyronie cases to perform It daily? To prevent any type of fibrous tissue to grow

About diet, i didnt find much here, but i see that people find diferente dieta that help them. I saw some guys that increased magnesium consumption, why they did that? Are there any other suplements that non-peyronie members can take to prevent?

Thanks again
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

I don't believe traction will be necessary for you if you follow the guidelines above.  As far as diet, any anti-inflammatory diet or supplements prevents all kinds of medical Problems.  I'd really try not to worry about it!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

NeoV

Dr. Levine has said that congenital curves put men at a higher risk. I'm currently not aware of whether he or anyone has written this in the literature since no statistics have likely been taken on this. Although it would be easy enough to do so...

Like Tony said, be filled out! Do not binge masturbate, do not clench your pelvic area to make your penis harder (my strong opinion) and be metabolically healthy new get all else. This is way harder than it seems! This means occasional fasting or periods of low glucose. Be careful and do your research.