News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

My Swelling

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy_87

Swelling just below the glans on side of flaccid shaft.  Shaft is straight, I just bent it a little in the pic to try to get lighting on swelling of shaft.  Soft swelling, sore.  Not hard.  Skin surface.

Deep down underneath there is a small rubbery like nodule attached to what feels like part of the anatomy, rubbery cord, the corpus Cavernosum???  No one can even examine me because of lockdown still here.  Ultrasound in a week or so.  Then hopefully a referral to a Urologist that also specializes in Peyronie's.

.  ???

EXPLICIT PIC SHOWING SWELLING:
https://imgur.com/a/0eBp3Dz
https://imgur.com/a/kjsqVub

Any thoughts?  Comments?

Thanks.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

First time i am seeing this pronounced swelling. But some guys here on the board describe similar symptoms to yours. As for urologists specializing in Peyronies in canada, i haven't heard of people here having a lot of positiive experiences. It's a tought time we are in now, with the lockdown.... all the restrictions.... the ban to the non essential US travel.. There are some very reputable urologists there. Dr. Landon Trost, Dr. Lawrence Levine. Depending where you are.... it may be very beneficial to go there, once this all eases up if you can't find adequate treatment to your situation.

Guy_87

Quote from: pfract on July 18, 2020, 02:23:49 PM
First time i am seeing this pronounced swelling. But some guys here on the board describe similar symptoms to yours. As for urologists specializing in Peyronies in canada, i haven't heard of people here having a lot of positiive experiences. It's a tought time we are in now, with the lockdown.... all the restrictions.... the ban to the non essential US travel.. There are some very reputable urologists there. Dr. Landon Trost, Dr. Lawrence Levine. Depending where you are.... it may be very beneficial to go there, once this all eases up if you can't find adequate treatment to your situation.

Thanks for the info.  Yes, it is tough times.  I consulted with a Uro online and he said Peyronie's shouldn't cause penis swelling like this.  No injury etc.  

Hopefully it may be something else that is treatable but who knows for sure.

I will wait for Ultrasound results in a couple weeks.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Personally, i wouldn't trust that urologists word's too much!