Restorex

Previous topic - Next topic

chiguy

I am a new Restorex user. I am on day 2. I like the device (much better than fastsize from 10 years ago), but I find it very difficult to clamp down and I have been slipping. Any tips from old veterans of Restorex? Also, I am not sure where to put the tape. Does it go over the glans, just the shaft, or the shaft and half the glans?

doobie3

I'm on week 11 of the restorex regime and the technique that helps me from slipping is as follows:
1. Wrap self adhesive tape provided (1-1.5 rolls around head)
2. Wrap gauze around the self adhesive gauze (1 roll around head)
3. Wrap  adhesive tape provided (1.5-2 rolls around head) over the gauze.
4. repeat step 3 again if needed.

I find that this adds alot of circumference so you might not need to clamp down as much which I think helps with comfort too.

As for where to put the tape.. I put it on just the head since I find that putting it on the shaft along with the heads restricts my skin from stretching which hurts a bit.

Good luck!

22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

chiguy

Excellent thanks!

Quote from: doobie3 on July 16, 2020, 09:51:04 PM
I'm on week 11 of the restorex regime and the technique that helps me from slipping is as follows:

I find that this adds alot of circumference so you might not need to clamp down as much which I think helps with comfort too.

As for where to put the tape.. I put it on just the head since I find that putting it on the shaft along with the heads restricts my skin from stretching which hurts a bit.

Good luck!

DarrenBent

Quote from: doobie3 on July 16, 2020, 09:51:04 PM

Good luck!

Week 11, noticed any change yet?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

doobie3

yes...  i believe my curvature has gone down by a few degrees... I think my length has increased a little bit too along with girth ... but i've only recently been taking length and girth measurements and don't have a base to measure them against. Just visually it looks slightly bigger and thicker.
22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

chiguy

That's great news!

Quote from: doobie3 on July 18, 2020, 05:05:04 PM
yes...  i believe my curvature has gone down by a few degrees... I think my length has increased a little bit too along with girth ... but i've only recently been taking length and girth measurements and don't have a base to measure them against. Just visually it looks slightly bigger and thicker.

chiguy

I am now almost two weeks into Restorex. I have been increasing my stretched length. I have not noticed any changes to erection length or curvature at this point. However, it is early on and the first week is merely getting used to the device. I have noticed fuller erections (meaning more full girth), which maybe due to increased blood flow as a result of the Restorex.