Im suspecting peyronies disease are these signs of it?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bail

Hi, Im a 18 almost 19 year old and im suspecting peyronies, 4 days ago i roughly masturbated and i did the same the day after that and since yesterday it's obvious that theres something wrong with my dick, i can hardly get an erection i used to be able to get one easily I've also noticed that my penis has decreased in size (exactly by 1 cm in length and 1 in girth) its also slightly smaller than it used to be when its flaccid. my penis also goes to one side but not by much, another thing is that when my dick is flaccid it feels really weird i dont know how to explain it, it kind of feels 'light' it also feels really hard from the sides (when im flaccid) i dont feel any pain though. whats wrong with my dick?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RandyPE

Hi Bail, and welcome to this forum.

It sounds like you may have overdone it with your rough masturbation sessions.... best advice is to let is rest for several days - no more masturbating, just let it heal.  Although only a doctor can look and tell you what's going on, there's a great chance that leaving it alone for a week or so will help it to heal itself properly.  If you notice that it still "goes to one side" more than usual after that, then you'll want to have someone take a look at it.

But I think and hope you'll be ok if you just let it rest for a bit.

Good luck!

Randy
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

Bail

Thanks for the reply man, my penis isnt really curved it just leans slightly to the right, the thing is my penis was hit with a ball a month ago and my penis leaned to the right (the same way it is now) then it went away but now the leaning is back. Also im currently experiencing pain in the middle area (not chronic) like it comes for a second every 5 minutes  

TonySa

If you lost 1cm in length and width I'd consider you may have early Peyronie's.  Please read the survival guide and bring any questions back. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Bail

There's another thing i wanna add, my flaccid length was decreased too and i feel hardness on the sides of it, but sometimes for whatever reason my flaccid length goes back to normal and that hard feeling on the sides goes away too, do you know what could be the reason?

bustedchubb

That, my friend, sounds like what is called, Hard Flaccid, and I only started getting it after the onset of Peyronies Disease.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Bail

Can you get it at 18? And from masturbation alone?

Jonas111

The penis can look/feel different in flaccid state, depends on heat/cold or if your relaxed or tight.. can be many things that make a penis change when flaccid, doesnt mean that it is peyronies.  

Bail

Quote from: Jonas111 on July 18, 2020, 04:51:48 AM
The penis can look/feel different in flaccid state, depends on heat/cold or if your relaxed or tight.. can be many things that make a penis change when flaccid, doesnt mean that it is peyronies.
Im well aware of that, but its not the same as when the weather around you changes when its smaller i can feel hardness on the sides but sometimes in the same weather it gets back to its original state and the hard feeling goes away

projectpd

hello Bail
that would be hard luck to have Peyronies Disease at 18, but you identified a couple of plausible causes. Very impressive you found this forum so extremely quickly.
To be optimistic you seemed to have recovered from the ball impact with no interventions?  and so the more recent insult may also be recovering, but I suppose it might not be/ you can't be too careful. Perhaps the earlier had weakened something/not fully recovered? perhaps getting anti-inflammatory agents directly into the penis asap would be good.
things that could help permeability are heat, hydration, some oils eg olive oil, essential oils, 1-3Mhz ultrasound (aliexpress), massage, DMSO (ebay) , iontophoresis , and liposomal formulation (google vitamin C); antiinflammatories could include hydrocortisone (available in uk), dexamethasone (ebay)  .but there are many topical agents been discussed here especially with DMSO e.g. 'DMSO + X'
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%