Anyone selling a Restorex?

Previous topic - Next topic

DarrenBent

The next step in my try bloody everything plan...Restorex. But I live in the UK and cost plus Parcl shipping is quite pricey.

So does anyone have one (in good, working condition) they tried before surgery, gave up on or even better, worked for them and now they're as good as cured, that they'd be willing to sell and ship to the UK?

PM me.

Thanks!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Hey woodstorm! Have you thought about saving some money and then trying to purchase this? to ease the blow?

projectpd

Hi woodstrom,
but mostly it is just an extender with a hinge, which to be fair is a fairly obvious thing, but could be implemented if using a 10$ extender by inserting things between shaft and rods. e.g. pencils, pens, or foam hair styling rods. I have a few ideas to improve on this but I will need to try them out.

Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

TonySa

It not only bends against the curve but has higher controlled tension.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

DarrenBent

Quote from: pfract on July 15, 2020, 09:12:59 AM
Hey woodstorm! Have you thought about saving some money and then trying to purchase this? to ease the blow?

Sorry pal, purchase what?  

Pfract

as in it doesn't hurt your bank account so much.

DarrenBent

Right. Well, I guess £500+ is still £500+ whether it's now or later. And saving is impossible at the moment anyway. I probably will buy one new if nobody is selling one cheaper, but if I can get one second-hand (and severely alcohol wiped) then I'd rather pay a few hundred dollars less just in case it does work and I've not wasted even more money on nothing.

Wasted too much money on sweet f*** all already...

Mr man

Dude, look in the restorex threads. Occasionally you'll find someone who owns one but thinks it's sh*t. Make them an offer. I live in the UK. Offered someone a fair sum. About 2/3 the market value including delivery. Its arriving any day now from Canada. I received a card requesting import tax payment £20. Before I can pick it up. It took 4 weeks to arrive. Don't laugh, but I bought a long handle wooden spoon. 12mm diameter and manually stretched by penis over it. . Opposite the bend. Held it for 3 minutes. Doing that twice a day. I know it sounds daft, but it immitates the restorex effect. Only problem is its easy to overdo it. No major difference yet but it feel good to do. Am embarrassing myself, but am going to try anything. Suffered for too long.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.