Use of support sleeve to prevent hinging with hourglass Peyronies Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane43

Just seeing if anyone has experience with using a support sleeve for hinging at the base of penis. Most "sex aids" seem to be for increased girth, length, and knobs and ridges - none of which I need - and they don't seem to go all the way to the base of the penis, where my hinge is located. I was hoping for a "rubber" sleeve with enough support that goers to the base of the penis and not have to resort to a metal external cage support...or implant...
62YO, hourglass indent/hinging at base 30deg bend up 3cmx2cm hard plaque at dorsal base. No ED. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased plaque/indent/hinge/bend. 1 year later, penis went from 7.5 to 5.5 in, but only 15 degree bend and no hinging.

peter123

Quote from: Shane43 on July 13, 2020, 04:05:30 PM
Just seeing if anyone has experience with using a support sleeve for hinging at the base of penis. Most "sex aids" seem to be for increased girth, length, and knobs and ridges - none of which I need - and they don't seem to go all the way to the base of the penis, where my hinge is located. I was hoping for a "rubber" sleeve with enough support that goers to the base of the penis and not have to resort to a metal external cage support...or implant...

This sounds morbidly depressing emasculating
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

Shane43

Nope, I try to keep a more optimistic and happier attitude about life. This has been very hard to accept and really sucks, but I will do what I can to overcome this challenge as I have had for many  others in life.
62YO, hourglass indent/hinging at base 30deg bend up 3cmx2cm hard plaque at dorsal base. No ED. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased plaque/indent/hinge/bend. 1 year later, penis went from 7.5 to 5.5 in, but only 15 degree bend and no hinging.

peter123

Quote from: Shane43 on July 13, 2020, 04:43:07 PM
Nope, I try to keep a more optimistic and happier attitude about life. This has been very hard to accept and really sucks, but I will do what I can to overcome this challenge as I have had for many  others in life.

Surely helps being 60 instead of 20..
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

Shane43

And being married for 39 years to the sexiest most wonderful and understanding woman in the world.  

peter123

Quote from: Shane43 on July 13, 2020, 09:36:37 PM
And being married for 39 years to the sexiest most wonderful and understanding woman in the world.

yeah and now imagine getting peyronies as a 20 yo college student. I can't even it is that insane