penis implant and lengthening

Previous topic - Next topic

j_100801

hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum.
I am a 40 yr man. Because of the use of androskat i got vein leckage one year ago. because of this i can not get a normal hard erection anymore and need a penis implant. i want to go for the best doctor with the best possible results. for me sex is very important in my life and i hope that after the penis implant i can have sex like before.  

Now i wonder of these days it is possible to lengthen the penis during surgery for the penis implants? I have read that in the clinic of Perovic they can perform such an operation (lengthening the penis about 1-2") when they at the same time do surgery for penis implant. Are there any other clinics that also perform such a 'extra' penis lenthening surgery? Does anyone know about the results of this kind of lenthening surgery?

I also wonder what can i expect from the penis implants? what are the downsizes? for instance can u only use it limited amount of times in a week? does penetrating hurt because of pressure on the implants inside? is the erection really hard like normal erection?

thanks for input.  

jackp

J

Read My History and post I have made on penile implants in the Surgery section of this forum.

I am sending you a email with some attachments that could be helpful to you.

One thing. With a penile implant you can not get larger than your are normally. There is a procedure where the doctor cuts the dorsal ligament. That usually adds only about 1/2". It has all kinds of draw backs, like your penis will always hang down. It is not recommended, and what you post sounds like a scam. It it sounds too good to be true, it is a scam.

I will be happy to answer any of your questions. You (or anyone interested) can send me a email to jwp104@att.net.

JackP

Tim468

Maybe not a scam, but only concerned (I think) with increasing girth.

There are pictures of a surgery that can be done with a fibrosed penis to enlarge it in girth and length that I posted here a long time ago - not for the faint of heart! That surgery definitely burns all bridges behind you when it comes to spontaneous erections.

Tim  
52, Peyronies Disease for 30 years, upward curve and some new lesions.

MikeSmith

Tim was that for a fibrosed tunica or corporal fibrosis as well?  I have an hourglass deformity due to scar tissue in the Tunica.   2 docs say to take out the scar tissue & graft... 2 docs say to do implants... doctors in each camp think the other camp are insane.   This has been such a tiring experience...

Tim468

Sorry for the late responses on the boards - life is getting busy right now.

The surgery I posted about a long time ago is for a "fibrosed penis" - namely one that was really stiff with fibrosis throughout. The surgical technique included creating relaxing incisions to allow for a larger girth, insertion of an implant and grafting to cover the open areas created by the incisions in the tunica.

Tim
52, Peyronies Disease for 30 years, upward curve and some new lesions.