Scrotum gets sucked into SomaCorrect XL

Previous topic - Next topic

EveningAnxiety

I've read the manual and I get to pump to about 50% erection, but no matter what my scrotal tissue gets sucked in, and it really hurts.
Is there a guide somewhere else to avoid this problem?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RandyPE

Quote from: EveningAnxiety on July 13, 2020, 12:23:50 PM
I've read the manual and I get to pump to about 50% erection, but no matter what my scrotal tissue gets sucked in, and it really hurts.
Is there a guide somewhere else to avoid this problem?

That sucks, man. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)  I had that same issue with the first pump I ever tried.  The problem was that the cylinder was too big (or my shaft too small...) so there was room for the scrotum to get in. That shouldn't happen.  So either get a smaller tube or look for one of the rubber seals that go around the bottom of the tube and have a hole in it for you to insert your penis into but then don't allow the sac to enter.  Look here:  https://youtu.be/mgxkFoto7HY

Good luck, my friend. It's not fun having the boys sucked into the tube. I know.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

Monty

Hi agree with Randy, your XL cylinder is too big, you need to try the 'A, B, or C' cylinders find one that fits you better.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life