First VED Protocol session. SomaErect STF Questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiefdan92

Hey everybody, I posted a few months ago on the implant board, I was so set on getting an implant at only age 27, but been taking daily tadalafil 5mg and other recommended pills from this board i have actually been able to have pretty great sex and the dent in my penis has seemed like it has stabilized (6 months since onset).

Point being! I got the somaerect Stf 3 cylinder VED, did my first session and I'm a little lost on how to feel.

First off I did not know until reading old posts.

1. How long am I supposed to wait in between pumps? Meaning I did 3 pumps in 10 seconds to try and reach 30 percent. Is that too fast? Am I supposed to wait like 10 seconds in between each pump?

2. I'm not the girthiest guy around 4.5 girth. But the A cylinder feels tight? Is it supposed to feel that way?

3. Final Q, do i have to do the session standing up having my penis in a 45 downward angle. Or can I do it lying on my bed. From the manual it seems like u have to stand up. Just want to be sure continuing on this journey. Thank you!
27 Years old Date of Onset 01/29/20, (When Penis buckled, hourglass shape appeared). Daily Tadalafil 5MG along with CoQ10, L-Arginine and L-Citruline, keep sex life going. Started VEP Therapy 07/11/20, mission to remove two dents.

TonySa

I don't think you need to wait between pumps.
I also think lying down is fine-don't know that the angle is relevant.
If no discomfort I think the A size can work for you, tho if it causes any discomfort try the B size.
Congrats on your progress as well!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

Hi, I use the same unit as you the "Soma", use for about 2.5 years now and holding stable.
1, the Soma protocol is pump 3 time hold 5 seconds then pump 3 times hold again for 5 seconds do this until you feel the strain in your penis, then hold for 5 seconds and release vacuum, repeat this 20 times this is your daily session. I do 5 pumps and hold for 5 seconds, it take me 3 x 5 pumps to reach max erection size, i repeat this for 15 minutes, that's my daily  session.

2,If you find the 'A' tube getting too tight then move up to the 'B' tube, you could use the 'B & C' changing every 3 - 4 days.

3, the angle of tube? the best angle is the one you get the best seal at the base, i always sit down on the edge of the bath tub, i find this the most comfy way but each to their own.

hope this helps a little and enjoy your sessions.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Chiefdan92

Quote from: TonySa on July 11, 2020, 04:32:11 PM
I don't think you need to wait between pumps.
I also think lying down is fine-don't know that the angle is relevant.
If no discomfort I think the A size can work for you, tho if it causes any discomfort try the B size.
Congrats on your progress as well!

Thank you very much! I'm thankful I found this forum right as I experienced symptoms.

Quote from: Monty on July 12, 2020, 03:28:34 AM
Hi, I use the same unit as you the "Soma", use for about 2.5 years now and holding stable.
1, the Soma protocol is pump 3 time hold 5 seconds then pump 3 times hold again for 5 seconds do this until you feel the strain in your penis, then hold for 5 seconds and release vacuum, repeat this 20 times this is your daily session. I do 5 pumps and hold for 5 seconds, it take me 3 x 5 pumps to reach max erection size, i repeat this for 15 minutes, that's my daily  session.

2,If you find the 'A' tube getting too tight then move up to the 'B' tube, you could use the 'B & C' changing every 3 - 4 days.

3, the angle of tube? the best angle is the one you get the best seal at the base, i always sit down on the edge of the bath tub, i find this the most comfy way but each to their own.

hope this helps a little and enjoy your sessions.

This helped SO MUCH. My first time I was pumping like 6 times in 5 seconds getting annoyed. But I did 3 pumps. Stop 5 seconds, and then another 3 pumps as you said, now it feels a lot better. I also did it this time sitting on the edge of my bed which was better then standing up or lying down. I guess everyone had their preference.

And lastly the A tube feels tight when reaching like 50 percent . But for 20 and 30% it feels more snug. Other then that. I will continue with tube A at least till end of week 1 unless it really starts feeling tight
27 Years old Date of Onset 01/29/20, (When Penis buckled, hourglass shape appeared). Daily Tadalafil 5MG along with CoQ10, L-Arginine and L-Citruline, keep sex life going. Started VEP Therapy 07/11/20, mission to remove two dents.

Monty

See link to the damage i did to my, using a cylinder that was too tight, so careful when using 'A' cylinder.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13726.0.html  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life