Not sure if Peyronie’s

Previous topic - Next topic

David Curry

Hi all. I live in the United Kingdom. For the last 3 years or so I've been having weaker erections during the day and my nocturnal erections have completely gone. I've been to the docs and all tests come back fine which just adds to my frustration. I've finally after all of this time managed to convince a doctor to refer me to a urologist and this appointment will take place in 4th August 2020 (coronavirus problems permitting) so fingers crossed I might get some answers. What I have found is that about one-half of my shaft has turned less flexible and less elastic and has turned into scar-like tissue. I'm in pain in that area when having sex and it is definitely desensitised. I've read that this is down to me not having my nocturnal erections and the fact that the Penis has not been getting the appropriate amount of oxygen. I've discussed this with a couple of doctors who look at me like I'm crazy but hopefully I get more answers from the urologist. Whilst what I have (or think I have) is not technically Peyronie's it still involves this scar-like tissue. It is a more general band of scar-like tissue as opposed to being in one particular area. I can't feel any lump(s) and there is a very slight curve but hardly noticeable. I have been taking Tadalafil 5mg daily for 6 months which has helped the erections but the pain and desensitisation remains. My nocturnal erections still haven't returned. Is there any way in which I can send a photo to see what people think? Many Thanks
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

French

hey
my first post here , just curious if you find a solution to your problem ?

I have the same symptoms , many years without nocturnal erections and a lot of frustration to me .
I had a blook checkup my blood and hormones are ok.
I tried everything possible to get my sex drive and nocturnal erections back but nothing really worked , once every 6 months i would said i get it back for 1 or 2 days if i m lucky but except that it s gone ( it didnt happened for the 12 months)
I forget to mention i recently had a peyronie's and i really do think that it s linked with the low oxygene level during the night caused by the lack of erections .
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions