Peyronie's has taken the last bit of me

Previous topic - Next topic

peter123

I have always suffered from. Depression about my appearance. I am ridiculously short, I am bald at 20, I have a small dick with peyromies disease. I have fought long and hard with accepting my appearance. And I just can't. I feel absolutely disgusting and pathetic. My social skills have been shred gk tears. I am socially retarded basically. No job, no education and in the middle of a major depression, peydonies hits you. No sexial experience and no chance of getting it either.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

Cabby

Speak to a professional . Dont suffer in silence the sooner you seek treatment the sooner you will feel better about yourself .
39 been noticing pain and curvature to the left and maybe a little upwards for around 6 months. Pain is most days now . Taking vitamin e and arginine daily.

peter123

Quote from: Cabby2020 on July 11, 2020, 05:39:15 AM
Speak to a professional . Dont suffer in silence the sooner you seek treatment the sooner you will feel better about yourself .

i am in treatment. it doesn't help as much as I need it to
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

P1992

hey Peter123,

be strong friend, do not give up, keep fighting and you will get better even if it is long term. remember that everyone here is fighting this disease to get better and my case, particularly, is not the simplest.

I wish you the best
54 years, self-induced peyronie
Upward curvature ~40º-50º, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and erect. Multiple plaques, loss of sensitivity, pain sometimes in a flaccid state and always on erection, axial instability and erectile dysfunction

Inkognito

I can feel yours pain. I'm 22 and I live in fear every day. I have indetitation that feels like big cut  on top right side before head and long chord like scar on top left base od ma penis. I'm easily gooing bald too and I have 25-30 ° left and 50-55 up curvature. Only good think is that my shortest side is like 18 -18.5 cm ( bonepresses ) and longest 19-20( hard to measure). I even had congenital curve( inborn curve ) before this. My dick is soo deformed that it is pain to watch it. Don't ask me how ... But I can still have sex somehow ... Not pleasurable for me like before.. but that fear of future .... Man. I quit my collage, I had 3 deaths in family , and now this. Pain , deformation , big cut and big long chord like laque... And it just WONT STOP. I even don't have job. Life is hard and I don't see myself happy in future. Black taughts killing me every day and I was trying to get rid of them for last whole year and I couldn't. I quess thats what we are .... Warriors. If not warriors what are we ? Do we have other choice? And I know that this will sound impossible but doctor made my indetitation (cut) because because he broke my dick in front of my on examination. I quess he didn't trust my problems so he made my some .... Really sad life for someone that was gooing on collage and head a dream. Now I have just nightmare, pain and blacktaughts. I mean fuckk this life. Now it sees that everything is lie. And yes please find good doctor because I thraid EVERY  treatment that is not operation or injection and i can say to you that NOTHING HELPS. don't waiste time or last money like me. If you ask me there is bigger chance that you will make more damage then good and even more chance that you will make nothing with those trethmanta. I know my answer wasn't healpfull. But I needed to write somethink. I wish that I can help you , but true and hard reality is that I can't help even myself. It seems that you dont know what is hell if you didn't saw hell. If someone told me that all my effort in life will and with tears, fain , no collage (quit on last year) , no job , black taughts , depression , depression and depression every F^@$!ng day at age of 22 wile I'm watching my friends get married and finishes schools and getting jobs. Soo this is life ?? Well in that case fuckk this life.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

peter123

I'm bald, my dick is 12.5 cm bone pressed BEFORE peyronie's, I'm 5'5 tall,, I had depression since I was 15 and I feel so ridiculously ashamed of my body. I really want to kill nyseof