Curve with no other symptoms?

Previous topic - Next topic

nopomegranates

Hello!

I'm 21 and about two weeks ago, I noticed a significant bend in my penis to the left. It starts about an inch below the head, so about 3/4 way up my penis and bends sharply probably 30-40 degrees to the left. It basically appeared overnight. I'm very concerned I have Peyronie's and was wondering if anybody could share their experiences with how they discovered it, what you first noticed, what symptoms you had and your progression since.

I have no other symptoms, no pain, no bump or lumps that I can feel, erections are not painful and not difficult to achieve other than me being stressed about this and not in the mood to get one.

Can you have Peyronie's without any pain or lumps? What do you guys think? I'm schedule a urologist appointment in the morning but was hoping for some anecdotal input. Thanks!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Monty

Hi, after 2 weeks i had no pain, my Doctor and myself could not feel any lumps or plaque, my Uro said she could could feel plaque, so it is possible pain and lump free.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

melting

Certainly possible. Sometimes the incident was a year+ ago and only now it is in a form that constricts the erection. Or inflammation trapped, hardened.
Possible that there's only a very small plaque or scar inside which could be enough to create a bend in the wrong place.

In any case, try to relax and allow good blood flow into the penis. Don't clench up in the pelvic floor.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

TonySa

Hi Nopo, be sure to get started by reading the survival guide and bring your questions here.   With a sudden development of a curve you def want to start treatment to stop progression.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.