New here but hoping not forever :(

Previous topic - Next topic

nopomegranates

Hello everyone I'm 21 and recently noticed a very apparent curve in my penis with no other symptoms, but I discovered Peyronie's and am freaking out that I may have it, sooo I'm joining here to learn more about it! Schedule a urologist appointment soon.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RandyPE

Welcome.  We're all in the same proverbial boat.  Some have confirmed cases, others have suspected cases.  Be sure you feel confident in the advice and recommendations of your urologist.  Nothing wrong with seeking 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions.  I have a consultation in 2 weeks with my 5th urologist.  Trying to find someone who knows more than the textbook answers about Peyronie's and doesn't just recommend "wait and see."
So good luck, friend.  Let us know what questions you have and how we can support you.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

TonySa

Hi Nopo, be sure to get started by reading the survival guide and bring your questions here.   With a sudden development of a curve you def want to start treatment to stop progression.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.