Sudden erectile and flaccid pain why?

Previous topic - Next topic

Markwayne56

After my post regarding erectile dysfunction issues last month I awoke 48 hours with a sharp pain on the left side of my penis shaft which happened overnight. The pain gets worse when erect but is present when I pee and sit down. I made sure to limit masturbation to once a week to reduce the risk of inflammation however I'm afraid my penis might be inflamed right now. I don't feel any plaque from the pain sight but I cannot get a full erection to tell if my penis has began curving. Before this sudden pain I was sure that my problems were with pelvic floor issues due to problems with mild scoliosis however now I'm unsure. As a result I've begun to take Ibuprofen, Vitamin E and L-Arginine. I did do manual traction for like a minute which did reduce the pain a little. However I'm unsure if this could be start of Peyronies or another thing. I'll be speaking to my GP soon enough.

Any idea on what to do  
Almost 20yrs old. Sudden erectile problems May 12th 2020 which resolved itself through NoFap. Flaccid penis began hanging to the left more. Woke up to Flaccid pain which gets worse when erect on July 7th. Can't feel any plaque and no curve as of now.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Welcome, MarkWayne.

I think the link Tony gave to the survival guide will cover most of what you need to know to get started.  Seriously read it a couple of times prior to a visit with a good urologist.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums