My short experience since a sex accident that occurred in 2019 and look for help

Previous topic - Next topic

IPPTreatment2020

Hello, i've been redirected to this forum from a reddit discussion. I have developed peyronie's (or IPP, as my urologist referred it) after a sex accident i had at the end of november 2019. I've been doing xiafex injections and lately i've tried iontophoresis massages. Right now i have a 68/70 degree bending towards right, reduced dimensions and much weaker and painful erections (or absent). The pain i felt during erections has lowered since i started doing iontophoresis but everything else is still disappointing and it has devastated my psiche up to an abandonment of part of my responsabilities. Also i've stopped hanging out and i see my friends much less than before. Last time i spoke with my urologist he suggested me to look for a traction device. lurking in this forum i discovered restorex and many seemed more or less satisfied with its results. So, i've decided to give it a try, spending $500 dollars (about 440 euro), done a shipito account and tried to buy the device. only at the payment i discovered that not only Pathright (the firm) doesn't ship to Extra north american countries, but it also doesn't accept payments from them either. So i've ended up registering to this website, where i looked for experiences like mine but now i'm looking for a north american intermediate to buy this device. Before this post i had already done a much shorter one about the argument but it didn't have any reply.
Developed after sex accident in November 2019. I've been doing iontophoresis and xiafex injections. been suffering progressive loss of erectile function and panic attacks since

bustedchubb

Welcome to to forum and glad you found us.  I totally understand how you feel, I am in the same boat as you, as my case also started in November 2019 and I'm bent left and up around 80-90 degrees now.  It really progressed the last 2-3 months as it stabilized.  Hang in there, and get as much support as you need.   Read the survival guide on the forums, and don't give up on proactive treatments as much as you can.  
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum IPPTreatment,

Here is a link to the survival guide.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

Do you have access to any traction device?  

Hawk
Founder/Administrator
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

IPPTreatment2020

i think i can buy any other traction device but i would prefer to spend a bit more and buying one more effective and clinically tested. I have given a look at the survival guide and took note of the informations i didn't know yet, such as the study on pentox. also i've been seeing a psychologist once a week since march. About supplements and integrators i took peironimev+ for 4 months, after that my doctor said it was kinda useless continuing
Developed after sex accident in November 2019. I've been doing iontophoresis and xiafex injections. been suffering progressive loss of erectile function and panic attacks since

Hawk

I did not understand this sentence - "About supplements and integrators i took peironimev+ for 4 months,"
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

IPPTreatment2020

Sorry, english is not my first language. i took a supplement called peironimevPLUS for 4 months, 1 tablet per day. It should contain mostly vitamin E, if i remember correctly. When the scar further evolved my urologist told me it was useless to keep taking those.

melting

Rather overpriced product but ingredients look fine.
1 pill of anything is highly unlikely to cure peyronies. But if there's nothing unhealthy in it, it might also not hurt..

There are other devices you can buy. Lot's of options to find on the forums.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)