New here. In very high levels of pain hoping for some advice

Previous topic - Next topic

Averysoreman

Hey im new here and would really appreciate some insight as i am desperate and am getting no help from doctors all my urologist told me was that i am fine...clearly i am not fine because of how much pain im in. He didnt even ultrasound me. So heres my symtoms and then i will get into my story
-Penis is very sore. No sharp pain but excessively sore to the point i cant get out of my chair
No curve when erect but hourglass shape sometimes shows and my penis shrinks in the middle with what seems like tight band around it
Penis seems to shrink when standing and is very hard to the touch. The head of my penis is very large when it does this

Very uncomfortable feeling after urinating. Seems to increase pain
So here is my story. Last year my penis slipped from my partner and bent really bad but did not fracture. I think it started this nightmare and was very hard to cope with the pain for almost a full year.. finally my pain went away completly around the 1 year mark... just recently about a week ago i was drinking and had excessive intercourse. Did not finish and masterbated im feeling everything all over again its a nightmare. I can not deal with the same pain i just spent a year going through it is driving my anxiety insane thinkin about that again. So i guess my question is.. does this sound like peyronie's to anyone? Is their anyway i can get quick relief of this pain?
Do i need to completly cut myself off masterbation or would it be okay to do it very gently every five days or something to keep blood flowing. I usually do it once a night because i have since i was young. I dont want affects to be any worse then they are  
21 years old. Very high levels of pain. Started after excessive masturbation and intercourse one night drinking. No curve when erect but hour glass shape when flaccid.

TonySa

Start ibuprofen, apply diclofenac sodium gel (over the counter generic, aka Voltaren) directly you penis.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Guy_87

I would personally definitely stop all masturbating and sex until the pain settles down.  You have done something and playing with your D, whether sex or masturbating will only irritate imo.

For pain, you could just try otc ibuprofen.  I am dealing with pain too.  I find a low heat, heating pad and muscle relaxers have helped, but that is just me.  It helps to relax everything for me.

Find a new urologist.  You need to be ultrasounded imo to find out what is really going on.  Just call around and ask if the urologist does penile ultrasound.  Then ask for a referral to that urologist.

No one can say if it is Peyronie's or not, you would need an ultrasound to see if there is scar tissue, plaque and/or calcification.

Stay strong and good luck.  I know this is difficult.  What angers me is that no one ever told me that sex and masturbation can cause subtle micro tears and a build up of scar tissue which can then hit a tipping point and develop into Peyronie's.  Had I been taught this (sex education for example), I never would have masturbated regularly or had aggressive sex.  That is what is frustrating.  But mine just kind of showed up.  I am sexually active and like you, would masturbate before bed (for years).  Possibly doing irreparable damage but how was I to know?

Anyways, just try to stay calm and start calling around to find a uro who will ultrasound you a.s.a.p.  No sex or masturbation.  Don't induce erections to 'check' several times a day.  Give your D lots of rest.  As mentioned, ibuprofen for pain and you can try a low heating pad with a muscle relaxer.  It is not conventional but as I said, it has helped me with the pain.  Just use the heating pad on very low and over your boxers, never directly to the skin.  

Look up heat therapy on here and on google.

Good luck.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Averysoreman

Thanks i appreciate the support and advice!i will ask my doc about muscle relaxers. Unfortunately i live in a native reservation with a really bad drug problem right now with only 1 doctor who will not help me with any pain relief because "we have people sticking needle in their arms"even though i have no history of drug abuse and will take any test there is. i dont have experience with muscle  relaxers is that something i will need a prescription for?  
21 years old. Very high levels of pain. Started after excessive masturbation and intercourse one night drinking. No curve when erect but hour glass shape when flaccid.

Guy_87

You can buy muscle relaxers otc at the drug store.  Robaxin I think it is called.  I have some Rx for neck issues.

Voltaren will help with both inflammation and pain.  Try to get the extra strength if available.  1g Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength contains 23.2 mg/g of the active ingredient, diclofenac diethylamine.  Diclofenac has been used in some clinical studies as part of a protocol for Peyronie's.  You can google "diclofenac peronie's" for further reading if interested.

https://www.voltaren.ca/products/voltaren-emulgel-extra-strength.html?gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1269878&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImsD2weW86gIVmITICh3Z3gdVEAAYASAAEgLL3_D_BwE
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

It does both, basically a topical NSAID as I understand it.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.