Erections, intercourse, pelvic floor and masturbation questions

Previous topic - Next topic

AntoinerSpain

Hello,

I have been off intercourse and masturbation for nearly 1 month because I was very worried about doing more damage.

Erections are coming at 90% with visual stimulation but I am struggling with the sudden change of angle of erection, it is quite tight, cannot pull it down.

In your experience,

Is it recommended sex and masturbation when you have a tight pelvic floor? Or maybe I should stick with those erections and wait for my penis to be less tight in order to start intercourse again?

Thanks in advance

Regards
-Possible injury after using a penis ring, pain only on the left side of glans, hard flaccid, and strange left curvature that I can "correct" while it is getting erect, if I do not "fix it" it will be curved, No pain during erection, much stress

bustedchubb

Does your penis stay mostly straight until you get to that last 10% of erection / before ejaculation?
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

AntoinerSpain

Hi, thanks for your response.

It is quite strange,

My penis shaft (if I dont correct it during the process of erection) gets at a 20 degree left curve and the glans curves a little to the left and upwards and the quality of erection is bad.

However, if I help my penis to be straight when it is getting erect I cannot see any important curve, just a little tiny bit to the left, and the quality of erection is good but not 100% just 90%.

Unfortunately I have not been near ejaculation yet. I cut off everything sexual aside from erections when I got the pain and inflammation in the left side of glans while flaccid.

I really want to be sexually active again but I am quite concerned about the rigidity my penis have right now even though I still have no pain during erection.

Kind regards
-Possible injury after using a penis ring, pain only on the left side of glans, hard flaccid, and strange left curvature that I can "correct" while it is getting erect, if I do not "fix it" it will be curved, No pain during erection, much stress