Quick question for Doppler test

Previous topic - Next topic

Sten1

Hello everyone, I have an easy and quick question for those of you who have had a Doppler test:
How many of you have been injected with an antidote in your penis after injecting alprostadil and completing a Doppler test?
And is it mandatory, in your opinion.
And isn't it dangerous to put a second injection in less than 30 minutes in the penis?
Thank you for the answers :roll:

41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

bustedchubb

I have the same exact question.  Also, my uro is using Caverject, not Trimix.  Anyone have that?
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

LWillisjr

They will only do the injection if your erection is not going away. All I had to do was imagine my mom walking in the room catching me.   lol
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Sten1

I understand, but as far as I know there are doctors who put it for 100% certainty that the erection will not happen again. Is there such a possibility? Should I get an erection hours after Alprostadil injection?  
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

NotSoStr8

I had a dopplar done. Gave me the injection to bring on erection but wasn't bringing it on fully so they gave a second shot. Needless to say they got results and I had to have a shot to bring it down before I left. So hope that helps. All was well when I left.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

NotSoStr8

Confirmation of plaque - dorsal 60% bend at that point.

Fast forward......just got approved for my first Xiaflex shot with Bio Med, only going to cost me $73. So on the call they had a nurse go through many points. Something she said to me struck me odd....she said she has noticed that those who has more bruising and more swelling tend to have better results. What are your thoughts on that?

Excited AND nervous as I wait for the doctor to call me now to set up first shot.  Are there any items/questions in your opinion I should address/raise on the appointment?

Look forward to your input.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

This looks like more of a Peyronies Disease topic rather than ED
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums