Share my experience of two STAGE surgery with Kuehhas

Previous topic - Next topic

Henn

My experience in short: Found myself having a curved penis about 45 degree while about 17 years old. Had a STAGE surgery with Dr.Kuehhas in October, 2016. The penis was perfectly straight, no any side effect, and lost length regained by using stretching devices. Starting from mid-2017, the curvature went back, not as severe as before but still significant(about 30 degree). Had the second discounted surgery with Dr. Kuehhas in November, 2018. Again, the penis, while initially perfectly straight, curved again after half year. Now the curvature is about 15-20 degrees; otherwise everything is good.

My current experience with a curved penis: in fact everything is good. Had dated a few girls after the surgery, none has complained about it while I have deliberately mentioned the curvature. No visual scarring, side effect, or lost of length. Therefore, I am 90% satisfied with Dr. Kuehhas's performance; 10% deducted as my penis is not as straight as I expected before the surgery.

What's good about STAGE surgery(in my opinion): it does ameliorates the curvature. The healing process is relatively fast and not extremely painful. No big risk of failure(I have not seen any failure in this forum for virgin patient who has not had surgery on his penis before meeting Dr. Kuehhas)
What's bad about STAGE surgery(in my opinion): apparently, high risk of recurring curvature.

My feeling about STAGE surgery: I consider STAGE as a conservative surgery, which does not take too much risk but does not guarantee the best outcome you are looking for. It should be neither despised or over-glorified.

Lastly, about Dr. Kuehhas: he is a very nice person. He might be marketing the STAGE surgery, but his positive attitude really comforted me a lot.  

kusher

Gd for u buddy. For me I had the worst penile surgery outcome performed by kuehhas. He made my penis straight visually. But upon using the penis, it curves upward and to the left. He said to me b4 surgery, a stage surgery will be performed on u, using absorbable sutures.

3 years later, I still feel sutures, suture can be felt on the left side and it literally chokes the penis. The suture was put deeply into tunica albungia and corpora with incorrect calculations.

The result is half functional penis. Right side working perfectly. But left side and glans dont get blood during erection. So any pressure on the glans will have a profound impact on the stability of the penis.

I dont think I had a gd job on my lil member cuz I had left and upward curvature. And the suture was put left and up. I think this is wrong. It should be the opposite. Right and down. Anyhow enjoy your life and take it easy.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

soxora

Maybe you had recurrence because of your age (17)? I think we can grow until 21yo. Some people grows a lot in the late teen years
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions