Pelvic floor dysfunction question

Previous topic - Next topic

AntoinerSpain

Is it possible that a tight pelvic floor and abdominal muscles cause curvature of the penis in flaccid and erect state?
And even pain on the left side of glans?

I feel the left side of my body tight, especially left leg, left part of groin area and left part of bottom abdominal muscles.

Thanks
-Possible injury after using a penis ring, pain only on the left side of glans, hard flaccid, and strange left curvature that I can "correct" while it is getting erect, if I do not "fix it" it will be curved, No pain during erection, much stress

melting

Yes.
PF and much of the hips is a two sides muscle system. So one side can be tight and the other not.
When it's tight it can cut off veins, arteries and nerves. Blood can't easily leave or come in.
And if it's tight it also can "pull on" the penis tissue.

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

AntoinerSpain

Thank you melting for your reply, I really appreciate it.

I will get back to PF relaxation and exercises, as you have recommended me on the other post, and see how it progresses.

King Regards
-Possible injury after using a penis ring, pain only on the left side of glans, hard flaccid, and strange left curvature that I can "correct" while it is getting erect, if I do not "fix it" it will be curved, No pain during erection, much stress