My story, I would like to get some advice

Previous topic - Next topic

AntoinerSpain

Hello everyone, my name is Antonio, I am from Spain,

Thanks in advance for your time and for reading this long story.

It all started while I was making use of a cockring during intercourse 1 and a half months ago.
I felt way too much pressure down there and, when I looked at my penis, there were lots of tiny red dots on the penis skin.

I freaked out. The next day the red dots where gone but I think I developed hard-flaccid with no pain at all.

Yoga, and relaxation of pelvic floor muscles helped me to get my erections back 7 days after the incident.
However, I still had hard-flaccid.

1 month later, still with a hard-flaccid penis but I was doing O.K., I was walking with my dog and I accidentally hit my hard-flaccid penis with the dog rope (a heavy one) a few times, I did not notice any pain.
But, as soon as I went home I got pain and inflammation only on the left side of my glans. I freaked out even more.

I visited an urologist who I think made all the things worse.

He performed a squeeze-pulling test and I felt a tenderness sensation on the very left side of my perineum. He told me I only had 2 endured lymphatic vessels but, aside from that, everything was fine.

After that squeeze-pulling test, my shaft developed flaccid curvature and indentations, erect left curvature and my glans developed a mild upwards left curvature.

But, I am quite confused right now:

- I still cannot feel any lumps below or behind or near the left side of my glans. I can feel the pain inside the glans, left side of glans is just a little bit inflammated*.

*Can plaque be just under the glans at the very end of the corpus Cavernosum?
I would like to upload a safe for work picture to indicate the area I am thinking of but I do not know if I am allowed to.

- I have a painless string structure, which is more noticeable when getting erect and when fully erect.
It is a little wider than those lymphatic vessels and does not move with the skin of the penis.
It seems to be a scar but It has pulse, heartbeat.
It goes from the base of the left corpus cavernosum to the glans. That string is aiming exactly where my glans pain is.

-Indentations disappear when I am super relaxed or when I take a piss.

- When my penis is getting erect and I notice any curvature I can "correct" the curvature and the penis will remain straight (with no pain at all). The only pain I still have is the glans pain (only while flaccid) but it is not that much pain and even sometimes there are some days where I feel no pain.

- My penis angle of erection has changed to 5° and I can't pull it down (used to be 45°).

-

I have already visited another urologist and she told me she could not feel anything.
I told her about that strange wider string, curvature, indentations... and she refused to perform further examination because she said "I was probably reading some stuff on internet and none of that is true because that only happens to much much older people".

I have an appointment with an andrologist but since the Public health care here in Spain has suffered a lot the appointment is far from being near.

I am trying to get a private appointment but there are also huge waiting lists and the price is way too high.

If this is Peyronie's, taking action as soon as possible is my main objective right now.

I would love to get some advice.

Thank you so much for reading my story.
-Possible injury after using a penis ring, pain only on the left side of glans, hard flaccid, and strange left curvature that I can "correct" while it is getting erect, if I do not "fix it" it will be curved, No pain during erection, much stress

smashin

High chance you are over worrying things.

If you had a mild injury and are having pelvic tightness, as well as in the abs. It is absolutely possible it is effecting the shape/angle of your penis.

I would try not to worry, and give you body a bit of time to heal. Try to avoid obsessively checking yourself for long periods as you will end up possibly causing damage that you do not have already. Over worrying will also tense you up and make you worries seem worse.

I would give it a couple of weeks and drink lots of water, relax and stay healthy: a 5% angle would probably recover anyway. Maybe just keep your eye on it for now, without getting obsessive. Could well be you just need a recovery period.

melting

red dots from cockring were cause of blood shooting into the skin. not necessarily a problem.
Aggrevated veins or lymph vessels can take some time to get back to normal..

Quote-Indentations disappear when I am super relaxed or when I take a piss.

This most probably means its a pelvic floor issue. Which means you are too tense.
So tense the PF pulls on your penis and "cuts off" veins arteries and lymphatic cords. It's like flexing your arm all day.. will give your hand problems.

Same with the Hard flaccid - Pelvic floor issue.

Doesn't mean you don't have a physical injury too but in any case you need to relax the PF cause if it's tight the body will have problems healing issues in the penis cause of low blood flow and oxygen.

I guess all the traumatic influences, incl. doc pulling(idiot), made your PF tense up.
Lot's about it on this forum or youtube google how to relax the PF.
Search for "reverse kegels" for example. A reverse kegel is bascially similar to "pissing" but at best relaxes and stretches the whole pelvic floor.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

AntoinerSpain

Hello Melting and Smashin,

Thank you so much for your response.

You are right, I am starting to get obsessed with this issue, I was over-checking my penis during these past 2 weeks too, which I will stop entirely. I will only keep a small eye on it and let it heal.

I am going to get back to pelvic floor relaxation.

Thank you for your time guys.

Kind regards
-Possible injury after using a penis ring, pain only on the left side of glans, hard flaccid, and strange left curvature that I can "correct" while it is getting erect, if I do not "fix it" it will be curved, No pain during erection, much stress

smashin

Obsessing includes spending all your time on this board my friend.

If you have an obsessive nature to begin with, you are only going to cause problems you may not have already. The more you look through the internet the more you will convince yourself you have something wrong.

My recommendation is, lay of master action for a couple of weeks, and try not to strain your pelvic floor too much, at the same rate, don't go over the top with pelvic floor relaxation for the time being.

If I were in your position, I would log off for two weeks, and return then if your symptoms have got worse. If they have remained similar or eased off by then, you know you're on the right patch:

Don't go down the route of google doctor, it can break any man.