What is this?

Previous topic - Next topic

peter123

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

ID also liek to know. Where this cord is there is the point of maximum curvature and the indentation, it's exactly below this cord. So I assume it is some kind of plaque. But anatomically it could be a vein, I thought an inflamed vein but that usually doesn't take 5 months to resolve and doesn't cause 20 degree curvature and loss of girth

So I don't know. I'll do an ultra sound in 10 days with doctors specializing in peyronies and hopefully after I can answer what this lump is
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

Jonas111

Did you get any answers?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

peter123

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

peter123

melting

Inflamed structures in the penis then often harden to solve the inflammation (basically the hardening is cooling the inflammation, a very crude way of the body to solve it)

In itself it doesn't look bad, I have lots of similar healthy protruding veins. But being directly related to your bend it's also possible something(plaque) is below /near it. As the plaques also can interfere with blood flow this vein might be bigger cause it's under more strain/constraint.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

peter123

Quote from: melting on July 11, 2020, 09:38:58 PM
Inflamed structures in the penis then often harden to solve the inflammation (basically the hardening is cooling the inflammation, a very crude way of the body to solve it)

In itself it doesn't look bad, I have lots of similar healthy protruding veins. But being directly related to your bend it's also possible something(plaque) is below /near it. As the plaques also can interfere with blood flow this vein might be bigger cause it's under more strain/constraint.

Well, I cnat plapate anything below the cord there is nothing there. Also the indentation is Exactly where the cord is, if there was plaque below it I don't think this d be the case since it'd probably be elsewhere. When erect the curvature is pretty much exactly where this lump. So that you can see in the video