Can you diagnose this in the early stage 1-2 months after possible injury?

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereYou

Hey again, this is going to be my last post for a while, i'm spending tooo much time doing this!

My history: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13685.0.html

This is what it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/bcnIJCL   (WARNING: EXPLICIT)

i've noticed this like cord like looking thing which is felt like a vein if rubbed over with finger slowly but if pressed theres nothing, its not solid or anything, and it COULD have been there for years i've just been looking for things more recently thus discovering it but pretty sure it's just developed, it thinly wraps around some of the circumference close to the base on the left hand side of the penis.
(this is also an area where there is more pain/discomfort, especially when pressing around the area.) This area is where the kind of thinning seems to come from. May or not be directly at this cord where the pain is but from general area. I get this pain mostly during the day when flacid, just a mild pain and also if moving the penis and fiddling with it too much.
my bend is kind of to the left, it's less prominent when erect and more prominent when semi erect/flacid. Same with all the deformity/thinning, it's mostly noticed when semi erect.

QUESTION:

Now i've got an opportunity to see the best possible urologist near me potentially next week but he is EXTREMELY expensive. (First call cost £225, in person would cost £180, and a ultrasound doppler would £275!!then i have no idea of future costs if needed! I 100% would not be able to afford!)

If seen from my history, first issues started 2013, then have been kind of stabilised up until a month ago, then a month ago feel like i've 're did' something, where this cord thing has developed, thinning/pain etc.. maybe from more masturbation/balooning regimen/masturbating when not fully erect/maybe something in sleep?

-COULD the urologist diagnose me this early on by just hand examination one-two months in?

-COULD the urologist diagnose me this early on by an ultra sound one-two months in?  

-Or should i wait a few months and then get diagnosis? Will he just say nothing now? Or can he see/tell damage done before anything has formed etc?

-Is it ABSOLUTELY necessary that i have an ultrasound? Does it HAVE To be done when erect or will he tell something this early on with a flacid ultrasound?

Cabby

Hi I have the same cord like thing but on the opposite side and pain and slight lean to the left. Have you been to a urologist yet and if so what did they say?  
39 been noticing pain and curvature to the left and maybe a little upwards for around 6 months. Pain is most days now . Taking vitamin e and arginine daily.

peter123

Quote from: Cabby2020 on August 26, 2020, 10:40:09 AM
Hi I have the same cord like thing but on the opposite side and pain and slight lean to the left. Have you been to a urologist yet and if so what did they say?

Pey - Album on Imgur

I have the same cord. It was just a cord then it became larger and thicker, suddenly indentations and a 20 degree bend to the side where the cord is. I've seen 3 andrologists and they all said this is peyronie's in an early stage. And it has progressed noticeably since then. Not meaning to scare anyone and this is not medical advice. I have these cords in another area lower to the base as well and there is no indents iron at all. So that's weird. But the one where the indentation is is harder and thicker. It's also confusing that it's a half circle around the shaft basically
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

TonySa

If you're thinking of waiting, at least take objective measurements so you can accurately detect any changes.  See the survival guide for instructions: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

diehardpatriot

Dude. Those look like veins. I have some of those. They used to get sore but now they don't. There's actually a word for those hit I forgot. However, I still recommend getting a FLACCID ultrasound from a urologist to check if it's plaque. Also, 2x a month take measurements of your D to check for changes. Other than that I wouldn't be too worried man. If you are worried look into tips on not catastrophizing.  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

peter123

my doctor said its veins as well. I thought it was plaque as it was exactly where the indentation is but apparently that is just a coincidence
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

diehardpatriot

Dr. Levine actually told me lots of his patients (non Peyronies)  had those. Even though they don't have color like veins they are veins. But go get a flaccid Ultra sound just to be sure
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.