How to avoid any further damaged caused by some non-surgical treatments

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo

For someone who is not 100% sure if they have peyronies or not and cannot get a urologists opinion at the moment.. what is the one safest thing you would do to stop progression?

I am very scared to start doing something (because I know some people get worsened by some of these treatments) And then have created something from doing something I didn't need to do..

So I've read a lot here, the below seem to most popular, which is the safest and how can I 100% avoid damage while doing it? I don't mind going realllllly slow I just feel I need to do something..

-VED?
-Traction?
Others ???
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

peter123

Quote from: Rambo on June 29, 2020, 05:20:56 PM
For someone who is not 100% sure if they have peyronies or not and cannot get a urologists opinion at the moment.. what is the one safest thing you would do to stop progression?

I am very scared to start doing something (because I know some people get worsened by some of these treatments) And then have created something from doing something I didn't need to do..

So I've read a lot here, the below seem to most popular, which is the safest and how can I 100% avoid damage while doing it? I don't mind going realllllly slow I just feel I need to do something..

-VED?
-Traction?
Others ???

same, im only doing oral treatments right now due to fear of making it even worse especially because I still have pain, particularity in flaccid state.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.