beta-aminopropionitrile

Previous topic - Next topic

projectpd

This study aimed to explore whether and how anti-lysyl oxidase (anti-LOX) combined with a vacuum device (VD) could promote penile lengthening and to evaluate the effect on erectile function.  Not seen this substance on this forum. "This study was performed on four groups of adult rats... anti-LOX + VD achieved the longest penile size ...which was 17.4% longer than the control group. ... anti-LOX had no impact on erectile function... All procedures had no impact on erectile function."
Anti-lysyl oxidase combined with a vacuum device induces penile lengthening by remodeling the tunica albuginea Li T, Fu FD, Wu CJ, Qin F, Wang R, Yuan JH, - Asian J Androl... dose of 100 mg/kg/day

this substance has a very low molecular weight of 70 . systemically there could be concerns (and too expensive) , but transdermally? .. . sold for 45usd /1g.@98%purity
perhaps there are other ^ more affordable anti-lysil oxidase inhibitors. note LOX has other meanings.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

projectpd

maybe this could be it: avocado seed oil.
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/jf00102a013#
It's $40 to access the full paper which seems not worth it for me, so have no info on what the active agent might be (description indicates the paper doesn't fully identify it anyway)
whereas avocado seed oil is available for only £20 for 500ml.
for transdermal, water insoluble molecules (what I think unsaponifiable means) I guess may be possible via one/any of DMSO, ethosomes or oil carriers. (perhaps including ultrasound, heat and massage) .
I'm going to place an order for some anyway to try transdermally.. .
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%