HARD FLACCID SYNDROME, pls help!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

primi9

Hello guys! I started a new topic, because I see there isn't lof of information about this thing. So, I had Nesbit operation with excision and incision and shortening of penis about 3,5cm. From 21 to apx. 17 cm now. I was operated by the best surgeon in country. I saw why. They straightened penis perfectly and in one week it looked like i had no surgery. Okay, everything went well, it was perfectly, straight penis, rock erections... My budy stood well in air, like perfectly. So, here goes week 5, I had some erection and then everything fell down. I grab my penis and liitle looked how it looks like in mirror, and little moved him left right up down, carefully. Suddenly I think I heard some pop sound. Then I lost erection. Something like electricity was felt on left side. Also I feel one knot it's not strong like it used to be. But no blood no swelling, nothing. And from that day forward I have that feeling in my penis. Don't know what happened. I quickly informed my surgeon what is going on, so he checked me. Said it's perfect, like it was. Sutures on their places, nothing to be worry about. Okay feeling. I got feeling like it's numb penis, different penile sensory, bad erection, bad erection standing up, weird feeling of skin, soft penis, that feelings... I explained all that to my doctor. But he is really proffesional, and he said it's defenitely nothing. Like I said sutures on its places, no swelling, no blood. Just that feeling. It's 2 weeks now. Okay I investigated this i couldnt stop because I know it eas different and perfect these first 5 weeks. Now it's weird feeling. So, I came to end and I think I have "hard flaccid syndrome"! Yes, these symptoms all include that perfectly. I wonder has anyone experienced that? Please help, I need you help! I'm verry depressed. What can I do. I wanna have intercourse, because I'm just from surgery, everything went well, not this. Hard flaccid syndrome that's it. I will inform my doc to this. Has anyone have experience with this, please help, thanks!!!  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions