Is this plaque or something else?

Previous topic - Next topic

peter123

NSFW Pic of the cord like structure t

So I have this half ring of tissue here that's where the curvature is and the thinning and pain. Is that the plaque or what is it? It's very painful and I've had it for 4 months now  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

bustedchubb

I have the exact same thing going on and in the same place.  It is right at the edge of my 2cm x 1.5cm plaque.  Is your curve left and up right at that point and up?
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

peter123

Quote from: bustedchubb on June 28, 2020, 08:47:12 AM
I have the exact same thing going on and in the same place.  It is right at the edge of my 2cm x 1.5cm plaque.  Is your curve left and up right at that point and up?

It's left. F~@< I legit want to die
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.