The best vitamin E supplement 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo

The best form or supplement for vitamin E? Need one that is uk accessible..

I know that only the tocopherols are recommend by some professionals (Ray peat if you have heard of him)

Then some say to get the mix of tocopherols And tocotrienols but I think I'd prefer just the tocopherol versions..

What brand/supplement do you use and how often do you use it at what dosage?

These are some great looking ones:

-Thorne Research Ultimate vitamin E.
-Health natura Whole E.
-A.C grace unique E
-Jarrow Famil E and Toco sorb.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

projectpd

check out Dr Barrie Tan's book/seminar/interview.  He asserts supplementation should ideally be only tocotrienols, and not the alpha form, so only Annatto vit E fits this ideal profile. He has a financial interest in it but seems to be because of his own research.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

NeoV

Vitamin E isn't recommended by professionals anymore in general. Still it's nice to thin out the blood but I say spend your cash on something useful or just have more olive oil.

Elen

Quote from: Rambo on June 27, 2020, 11:59:16 AM
The best form or supplement for vitamin E? Need one that is uk accessible..

I know that only the tocopherols are recommend by some professionals (Ray peat if you have heard of him)

Then some say to get the mix of tocopherols And tocotrienols but I think I'd prefer just the tocopherol versions..

What brand/supplement do you use and how often do you use it at what dosage?

These are some great looking ones:

-Thorne Research Ultimate vitamin E.
-Health natura Whole E.
-A.C grace unique E
-Jarrow Famil E and Toco sorb.

Hey Rambo,
Just month ago I speak with my doctor, and he recommended vitamin E because of my complaints about my memory and concentration. I order them here https://www.vitaminexpress.org/uk/ it was for the first time. And satisfied with it at the moment, I feel myself better and I also noticed that my skin is much softer now. Regarding memory I think that there is some progress, but I take it only less than a month. But in general it really helps to feel better.
Maybe you can recommend some supplement and where it possible to order online because of COVID-19 I don't want to order it as usual.
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day! ;)
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

jan.schaller1958

Yeah, I'd skip the Vitamin E and save your money. Wikipedia says,  Vitamin E had been studied for decades but newer studies could not confirm its effectiveness.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS