My long Absence

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

I post this here and in the off-topic area because I hope at least a portion of the forum will stumble across it.

Except for a handful of check-ins just to make sure everything looked somewhat normal here I have been off the forum for almost 3 months.  A large host of reasons combined to cause this absence and since I have had a lot of questions I would like to explain to those that have asked.  First, of all, I have been more than ok.  This has been a great time in life for me and my wife.  We renewed a few family connections but mostly spent great downtime with each other.

I traveled to our retreat out of state and was there since the Corona Virus began putting restrictions on our lifestyles.  These huge breaks in routine were coupled with the issues that I was away from the desktop in my study where I do most of my posting and I was fighting the battle of a totally sub-standard, crappy internet connection since we were literally miles from any town down a 600-yard driveway back in Georgia woods.  In addition like many men who feel their penis issues are a thing of the past, I was just focused on other things in life.  I have spent much of my life on this forum since I started it 16 years ago.  As a matter of fact, there have been years in which this forum was largely my life.  There are times in which you need a break and in which sound judgment simply dictates that other life goals deserve more attention.  Certainly by at least the time you hit 70 years old you start asking yourself what are your priorities and what do you really need to do while you are still able to do it.  All of this combined to bring about this downtime.

I am now back at my desk but my return has also seen two close single siblings end up in hospitals 20 miles away.  I also have a lot of personal business to transact with some properties that need sold because my wife and I both want to relocate to Georgia or at least be freer to spend much of our time there.  Because of that, I make no promises that I will be a leading poster here on a monthly basis but for now, it looks like I am back, checking in, reading posts, and answering with a few responses on the open forum.

Thanks to all that were concerned and inquired directly or to other forum members.  Also a huge thanks to all of you and the crew that works behind the scenes to keep the best male sexual health forum on the internet going strong.

Hawk

PS: I will start reading my way down the Implant Board and branch out from there.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Welcome back Hawk, I'm glad you had a well deserved break.  I wish your siblings well.  t.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Stabler

Good to see you!!

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Larry

54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

Pfract

Nice to know you are still around. Welcome back

LWillisjr

Have missed you my friend, and completely understand. I go through similar phases.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History